Danny imagine

*8 years old*
"Promise me you'll never take this off!" Your best friend Danny says passing you a little black box containing a locket. You take it out of the box, clasping it around your neck. "I'll miss you!" You mutter, crying into his shoulder. It was so unfair that your mum was making you move away from him. Everything you loved was here and she was taking you away from it!
*10 years later*
You look out into the ocean, absentmindedly reaching for your necklace. It was crazy to think that you were finally 18 years old. The last 10 years had gone past really slowly and you were excited to finally be able to get away from the place you never wanted to be. Even if he didn't remember you, at least you'd  get to see his face again. "You still wear it?" You look up startled at the voice that appears behind you. His curly brown hair was now straight and he'd grown into quite a man. "I couldn't miss your eighteenth!" He mutters again coming round to sit beside you. Despite the years it feels so comfortable, the way his legs brush against yours and the innocent way he always used to grab your hand. "It's been so long!" You mutter tightening your grip, wiping your eyes with your free hand. "I was starting to think you'd forgot about me." Why was it that you always seemed to be crying around him.
"I'd never forget about your Beth, don't be silly!" He laughs wrapping his arms around you and engulfing you in a giant hug.