Tom imagine

'We're meeting at bar tonight after rehearsal you should meet us!' Your friend Dougie texts you at the same time another text comes through from his band mate Tom 'Bar tonight, I'm not going without you so you better be there!"
You sigh, giggling a little. The boys always had this kind of competition about you and you found it adorable. Things had always been quite platonic between you and Dougie but it was impossible to deny the moments that struck up between you and Tom.
As requested you drove to the bar to meet them, wearing your favourite skinny jeans and the top Tom's sister had bought you for your birthday. When you walked in you were surprised to see not all of the boys were there. Not only that but the place was practically empty. You look around feeling lost when your phone goes off in your pocket. 'Time to let him know how you feel Emma!' You glance over the text from Dougie confused before looking up. There stood in front of you is Tom, clutching a single red rose in his hand, his own phone in his hand "Guess it really is time!" He giggles, looking up from his text. Gently he takes your hand and leads you to the other side of your favourite place to hang out together where a perfect candle lit dinner is waiting for you.