Chapter 11: An important Lecture.

Quick A/N: Sorry for the short chapter in Chapter 10! I'll do better! Also, sneek peak of a new book too!

~

~-~ Muichiro Tokito's POV~-~

"H-How did you?-"

"Like I said, Y/n told me everything. From how your Husband became abusive, to how he's trying to look for her. But how did you find her?"

She sighed helplessly. "I saw that interview of the two of you, the one where your friend's house burned on fire. I thought Y/n was just in some random neighbourhood until I saw Kotetsu pop out of the house and wave to the camera." We chatted for around an hour.

"Sadly, My husband noticed too. He's somewhere in town, but he hasn't found the exact location yet. I can buy you some time, but it won't be enough. He might be a drinking mess, but he's still smart. Or at least, partially smart." I nodded as she told me the info I needed to know.

"He'll be mad if you stay away for too long. I'll see what I can do to help Y/n, I'll also see if I can get you out of his reach for a while."

"Thank you, Muichiro. I can see why Y/n chose you. Take care of her, and don't upset her." The mother said as she got ready to jump out the window.

"Hold on? Isn't this room on the second floor. How are you going to jump? How did you even get up in the first place?"

"Oh dear. Who do you think Y/n learned parkour from before she started taking lessons?" She told me, then she just jumped down. Wow. I never expected Mrs L/n to be a cool mom! So, I went back to Y/n and cuddled her tightly.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I have to protect y/n at al costs. That's my job as her Boyfriend. Safety's always first . . . Or something like that.

I'll see what I can do . . .

~ Time skip because I got 5 hours of sleep YAY!

My alarm started to ring. 

I quickly popped my head up from the alarming sound. (Hah, get it? . . . Anyone?) And turned my alarm off, then drew my attention to Y/n.

She always looks so cute when she's sleeping. Or in general. I decided to wake her up. I know, I KNOW! Oh MuIcHiRo, wHy WoULd YoU Do ThAT? YoU'rE SUCH a TerRibLe BoYFriEnD. Shut up! She's the one who told me to wake her up at this time! I can't disobey my beloved!

I gently shook her. "N/n?" No response. "N/n, come on. Time to wake up." She started to turn and shift slightly. Waking up just a bit, she hummed, as if asking me why I woke her up. "Aww, is my baby still tired?" She tiredly nodded. Her cute reaction made me laugh. "Will a kiss make you feel better?"

I pulled her closely to me and gave her a few small pecks on her cheek. With that, she woke up. mission success! Who's the terrible boyfriend now? Suck on it, bitches. "Mui?" She asked sleepily. I hummed in response. "Why'd you do that?"

"Uh! You don't want my precious kisses?! I feel offended, not everyone gets those, you know? Millions of people would be begging on their knees for my kisses." She laughed a bit, then cuddled closer to me, snuggling her head to my chest.

"Not that. I mean why'd you wake me up."

"You told me you were going to make cake, for Mitsuri's birthday?" She jumped up, bummer,

"Shit! You're so right! Thank you, Mui. What would I do without you?" She kissed me on the cheek quickly then ran into the bathroom. I couldn't help but laugh so much.