Chapter 14: revenge on the Sephora Girls.

~-~ Muichiro Tokito's POV~-~

As soon as I finished my shower, I went around looking for Y/n. Noticing that both her and Kotetsu weren't there, I started to freak out. Looking at the missed message on my phone, Y/n told us she did it.

I asked her what she meant by that and she said she got her Dad arrested. I'm proud of her, sure. But the fact that she accepted getting hit struck a nerve. She shouldn't have to get herself hurt to take him away, we could've done it in a different way.

Together.

She didn't respond to her texts, so I tried calling, only for her Mom to pick up. "Oh! Hello Mrs. L/n. Sorry to bother you, is Y/n there by any chance? Is she okay?"

"She's sleeping right now, she had a long and tiring night." She told me. 

"I see, well if you need anything, I'll be on my phone, you can just call me." I tried sounding respectful. I don't Mrs. L/n to think of me in a bad way. But she answered with something else.

"Why don't you come over? I'm sure Y/n would love to see you when she wakes up." To be honest, I never knew that Y/n's Mom was this kind hearted. I feel really bad for what she might've been going through.

"Really? You'd be okay with that?" I jumped off the couch.

"Of course. Muichiro, we all think of you as family."

"Thank you Mrs. L/n." She told me I could go, and I'm not one to take up an offer to cuddle up my hot girlfriend.

_

I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. Once Mrs. L/n greeted me quietly, I entered and thanked her.

Slipping my shoes off, I notice how it's much more calmer than before. The camera above the door frame was gone, and so was the reeking smell of alcohol. "I was cleaning the house a bit, Y/n's on the couch."

"How come you trust me so much with your Daughter? Haven't you been through a lot already?" What if this was a test?

She sighed, looking at me with kind loving eyes. "Because I know you have a kind heart, you're respectful, loving, and fun. I wouldn't trust some random boy with Y/n. But I felt something different with you, I know that you always want to protect her, and keep her safe. Also, the fact the she's been obsessed with your songs before she even met you shows how happy she is to have you. I don't want to take that happiness away."

Okay, I have absolute respect for Y/n's Mom. She's such a sweet heart, maybe our Mothers can meet and become friends. "Thank you for saying all that. It really means a lot." I bowed my head down slightly, and she freaked out.

"No no, please don't bow. It's fine really. Now go, Y/n's over there." She pointed towards the couch facing the TV. I nodded and walked over to Y/n's sleeping form.

I quickly noticed her reddened cheek. Lightly placing my hand on it and rubbing it gently with my thumb, I didn't fail to realize her face looking much calmer and relaxed than before. Usually when she sleeps alone, without me, I can sometimes see her very worried.

But not tonight. She must've been worrying a lot because of her Dad in the past. I looked over to find Mrs. L/n heading towards the Kitchen, completely ignoring my presence.

So, I put my arms under Y/n's upper back and knees, carrying her Bridal style, going all the way to her room.

Placing Y/n in her bed, I lifted the bed sheets over her. I sat on the edge, gently patting her head, and embracing her beautiful features. How'd I even get a girl like her? It feels like I'm falling in love with her all over again.