▪︎13▪︎

On the breezy Saturday afternoon , the next day , Pahn, Chokun, and Fourth found themselves navigating through the bustling aisles of a mall , their eyes scanning stores adorned with outdoor gear and travel essentials

The air inside was cool and filled with the ambient hum of shoppers and upbeat music playing softly in the background.

Their first stop was a specialized outdoor store, its entrance adorned with large banners displaying rugged backpacks and waterproof jackets.

Pahn's eyes lit up as they entered, drawn to a display of hiking boots in various styles and colors.

She picked up a sturdy pair, testing their grip on the tiled floor with a nod of approval.

These look perfect for the trails. Pahn remarked, her voice filled with excitement as she examined the boots.

Chokun, always one to focus on practicality, was already comparing prices of sleeping bags nearby.

We need ones that can handle colder nights. What do you think, Fourth ? he asked, turning to his friend for input.

Fourth, ever the meticulous planner, was inspecting a display of compact cooking sets and water purification filters.

These are essential for our meals and staying hydrated. he replied, adding a few items to their growing pile of gear.

As they moved deeper into the store, their cart filled with essentials like headlamps, a portable stove, and a multi-tool set, they discussed the upcoming trekking trip with growing anticipation.

Pahn excitedly pointed out a lightweight tent that caught her eye, while Chokun debated between two backpacks, considering storage capacity and comfort for long hikes.

After finalizing their purchases at the outdoor store, they ventured further into the mall, stopping at a sports apparel store adorned with racks of moisture-wicking clothing and breathable layers.

Pahn gravitated towards a display of quick-dry hiking shirts, selecting a few in vibrant colors that caught her attention.

These will be perfect for layering ! Pahn remarked, holding up a shirt for inspection.

Chokun, meanwhile, browsed through a rack of durable hiking pants, his practical mindset guiding his choices.

We'll need sturdy yet comfortable gear. he commented, selecting a pair that promised both durability and flexibility.

Fourth focused on acquiring essentials like thermal socks and waterproof jackets, ensuring they were prepared for various weather conditions they might encounter on their trek.

Their shopping spree continued as they visited a supermarket within the mall to stock up on energy bars, dried fruits, and other trail snacks.

Pahn couldn't resist grabbing a few packs of her favorite trail mix, while Chokun loaded up on protein bars, calculating their nutritional value with a discerning eye.