Exhausted mind dragged down

The bright morning light illuminated the face of the dirty blonde-haired fool, waking him from his slumber. He perked up and left the couch. He always liked sleeping on the couch near his computer, sometimes wondering why he had a bed in his bedroom back then.

The man's mind was once again filled with memories of the events that transpired yesterday: his death, Orca, Terra, his new body, and the memories of his past life swirling in the darkness.

His gaze turned toward the bed to find it empty. Did Orca leave, abandoning him alone? That would make him sad. He took a shower and wore the same clothes, not that they were too dirty for him. He started to like this suit too; it made him more charismatic. Even when he looked at the mirror to see his new face and those empty black eyes, he started grinning like an idiot.

The hotel hallway is calm, except for one wild Orca devouring the sweets, leaving Sieg worried about how a young girl like her can eat so much. Her sweet tooth developed overnight and this morning. But hey, they are guests, so it's alright, maybe?

"Hey Sieg, how are you doing?"

"Great except for Miss Orca, who eats too many sweets! Sugar is really expensive. Please do something!"

 The distress in his voice was evident, prompting Tenebris to wake Orca up from her sweets hunt. She turned to look at him, her face less gloomy with a trace of chocolate on her cheek, a better sight than when they first met.

"Orca do you remember what you are here for?"

"To hunt swe- corrupted objects!"

He grinned at her, amused by her behavior. He cleaned her cheek with a tissue, and they sat at a table. The TV nearby caught their attention, and they both focused on it for different reasons. They learned that it was the month of November in the year 1096, specifically the first day of November.

Taking note of that, the news is Lungmen-focused, mostly advising shops, some stupidity about infected due to Reunion's recent actions in Ursus, the rise of criminality in Lungmen. The news ends with brainless political talk. Orca is disappointed that there are no corrupted objects today, but she doesn't want to give up. The Orca inside is pressuring her to start the hunt.

After considering everything, Tenebris needs to think ahead, but his thoughts are interrupted by a smiling Sieg seeking his attention.

"Hey Tenebris, can you take this dish to the director? I'm busy in the kitchen" he raised an eyebrow, not expecting Sieg to ask him that.

"Why don't you have staff for that?"

The gaze of Tenebris turned towards the spot where a young girl had been enjoying sweets, causing her to shrug at him. he took the plate, rode the elevator, and arrived at the top floor.

Knock knock knock

"Please enter"

Tenebris entered with the plate and left it on the director's desk.