My Way Invincible tidal waves

How many souls to take? A hundred? A few thousand enough to feel the hatred grow numb, now they can't return to those blind days that they have forgotten, ah! They get it, it's the proof of being strangers in this world, no excuse to ensue, better chew-on that: it's time for one final conclusion.

The two foreign souls of Terra wander in the mansion, this hunt was a one-sided massacre, firearms rendered useless by the inconsistent phenomena occurring in the combat zone, frozen areas appearing on the ground freezing several members of the cartel in place, a powerful wind dislocating the cartel members' limbs, occasional screams could be heard, but one thing was certain, something was happening in the mansion, and all the Originium cartel of Lungmen awaited the appearance of their attackers.

"We searched the floor and only found grunts, are you sure Orca they still around?" Tenebris points with his thumb at several members of the cartel who are alive, but completely paralyzed.

"I can smell... the one from the bar, here" she points to a huge double armored door probably used to secure and transport supplies, Tenebris with a simple hand gesture tears it off the wall and makes it fall into the hall, a loud noise being heard as the door crashes in the hall, the room revealing a warehouse filled with crates of Originium, some crates were just filled with Originium powder making the warehouse very dangerous.

Orca leads the duo to a staircase descending deeply, they go down and arrive in a large dark room, until the room lights up and reveals the duo in the center of an underground arena, the cheers of the cartel members sitting in the stands can be heard, and sitting on a throne high above them is Konrad, the captain of the Cartel. He stares intently at the duo, stands up, and walks to the edge of the stage.

"Look who's here, the killer and the unknown monster! Their blood will fuel our ambition and make the Cartel the greatest family on Terra, infected and non-infected alike will rise again in this ravaged world!!" After finishing his speech, he signals to two VIPs to open the doors of the arena and multiple members of the cartel enter the arena armed, both Numbers and VIPs.

"What is this bullshit?"

"This is our ambition, you have killed our brothers and sisters, i annonce! Two million LMD for their heads!"

"It's getting worse and worse..." he sighs and begins to clench his fist, Orca is ready to fight and stands beside him, more and more members enter the arena and are ready to attack them, sword, crossbow, firearms, shield, spears, but it is useless from his point of view, all of this is so useless. He came to massacre them, not to fight in a fair play manner. and he starts to wear a cocky smile.

"Did you really think that being more numerous would be enough to kill us?"

"You are trapped..., now die!"

Bullets and crossbow bolt , even Arts to the like of a fireball rush towards them, a hundred ? maybe more, but at the moment when everything is supposed to hit them, all the attacks bounce back, as if there was an invisible wall. They are all surprised and members of the cartel attempt melee attacks resulting in the moment when they are supposed to be hit, seeing their blows bounce back as if they were trying to hit a mountain. Tenebris looks at Konrad with the same cocky smile.