A Golden touch

There are days when you rise too early, your head throbbing and the blazing sun refusing to let you rest. And then there are those great moments when you drift off to sleep, only to awaken 15 minutes later brimming with vitality. Today is one of those days when your mind is throwing a celebration, so seize the moment and ride that wave of energy – this is your time to shine!

In the heart of Lungmen's bustling downtown, our duo finds themselves navigating a dimly lit alleyway. This area is notorious for its high crime rate, with mafia and gangs running amok. However, despite the chaos, there are still rules in place thanks to the LGD's watchful eye. But rules are mean to be broken, and in this city, breaking them is practically a sport. It's a wild world out there, where hunting down criminals is akin to a thrilling safari, except instead of animals, it's  bad guys. Just remember, it's all fun and games until racking up too many stars, turning this adventure into a real-life GTA mission.

"Well Orca she is in this building ?"

"Yes...but she is not alone"

"i wonder how much she catched"

A thunderous boom reverberates through the air, shattering the silence as a wall crumbles before their eyes, sending a group of individuals hurtling through the air and crashing onto the street. Emerging from the newly formed hole with a swift and decisive presence is Skadi, as if she effortlessly dispatched her foes in a blink of an eye.

"Good job, Skadi!" he praised casually, hands nonchalantly tucked in his pockets. She turned to him and Orca, acknowledging them with a nod as they moved closer to the survivors

"Looks like you really gave those guys a beating, and oh, you also managed to take down a chunk of that building," he observed, eyeing the five men sprawled on the ground.

"They shouldn't have been so weak and tried to run away instead of surrendering," she retorted, attempting to downplay the building damage by pointing out that it was just a wall, not the entire structure, that had been sliced in two by her sword.

"Yeah, you've got that deadly touch, huh? Have you done this kind of work before?" he inquired."

Yes, capturing live targets pays better, but it's a annoying to keep them in line. I usually break their bones so they can't escape," she explained matter-of-factly.

"Efficient, but how do you plan to transport them to the station?" he probed.

"I usually use ropes to tie them up and haul them along," she admitted sheepishly.

"But you don't have any ropes with you," he pointed out.

"...Can you get some ropes?" she requested.

"I've got a better idea," he declared.

He glanced at the five incapacitated men, and suddenly a peculiar white substance materialized in the air, enveloping them in a makeshift net that morphed in shape and color, transforming into a sturdy black nylon mesh.