As long as i'm with you

What do you think of a hasty choice made under the pressure of an event that defies all logic? being dead and come back to life thinking you are in a dream,  losing  your identity day by day, your existence erased forever. when everything turns pale and is recolored by those abyssal red eyes, to chasing a freedom that eludes grasp. To prepare for  what lies beyond the limit, to overcome this trial. You cast away fear on this path,  walking beside her. It's too late for hindsight, too late to look back. You and her at the end of the world.

A building with an abandoned appearance contained five people, all gathered around a large table. A certain red haired Sankta  was looking at him with stars in her eyes, simbolically  crowning him king of chaos while holding an apple pie. The Lupo, with her black hair, stared at him as if he had mixed chocolate with pasta and shared the recipe  to all of Siracusa. Orca looked  at him as if he had burned marshmallows in front of her, and Skadi fixed her gaze on the young girl wearing a red watch that emitted a dangerous aura, ready to assail her with a thousand questions.

"What you did was stupid," said Texas in a tone colder than any Ursus tundra.

"I know, but it's either that or I fight the LGD and a Cartel."

"Even Emperor can't cover up your move."

"Yeah...well at least we're no longer in danger."

"Idiot"

"Thank you Texas, your compliments go straight to my heart, but for your information, I'm literally smarter than a supercomputer."

"I can see where it has led you."

Exusiai joins the conversation while eating her apple pie.

"Neb, pff heh heh heh! You really have a gift. You managed to clean up a cartel, become buddies with the leader of Lungmen, and establish a group affiliated with Lungmen," she said, laughing as she ate her apple pie.

"Quiet Exu, I'm trying to reason with this fool," she retorted, continuing to try to throw argumentative jabs at Tenebris as if a rap battle had started. It's a shame Emperor isn't here to set the mood.

"ooh.. well, I'll continue my apple pie," she said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

The scene before him was spectacular, with Exusiai and Texas in front of him, and by his side Orca on his right and Skadi on his left. The latter had insisted on coming, and Orca was shocked by her arrival. According to her, this person is dangerous, the voice inside her head told her that. Of course, he knows that Skadi is no joke, and seeing her gaz fixed on Orca  was truly a strange  sight.

"At least you have a cool group to collaborate with"

Exusiai bursts out laughing at this sentence.

"hahaha! A cool group, yes Redwatch, you had no idea, admit it!"

"I agree you could have found something more inspired than naming the group after Orca strange watch."