Begin the Wild Hunt

The group recovered from this sudden attack. Texas was cleaning up the pieces of glass on the ground, helped by Exusiai who was casting glances at Tenebris, wanting to know more about him. However, the latter was finishing his drink with Orca by his side, who had leaned against a wall while watching the scene.

The bar had been damaged and Emperor was angry about what had just happened, whether it was the damage caused or the sudden disrespectful attack. There are rules even in the criminal world, and clearly the cartel didn't care at all, as evidenced by the amount of insults the Penguin was hurling at the only conscious members of the cartel. However, they couldn't hear anything because their eardrums had been pierced by the application of Tenebris' power. They were still dazed and clearly in no condition to respond to anything.

The Forte girl let out a laugh and then grinned at Tenebris as she approached him.

"Ya really amazing the way you brought them all down with ya fingers, that snap snap thing."

Tenebris looks at her a little surprised to see her joyful after such an attack.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh? ya worry bout old me? thanks, pal," she says with a joyful expression.

"Like, I mean in your head, no one would keep up your enthusiasm in this kind of situation."

She tilts her head slightly as she looks at him and responds.

"Nuh uh, can't get all glommy can't we? it's not the first time we got an attack like that."

"Why am I not surprised... well now what do we do with them?"

Texas enters the conversation and stands next to Croissant.

"We take the information they have and then we throw these guys to the L.G.D."

One of the members of the cartel regains consciousness tied to a chair, one of the few who does not have pierced eardrums. He looks around in panic. Exusiai signals to Texas the awakening of the guy. She steps forward and begins to interrogate him. Exusiai, with her Kriss Vector in hand, smiles and aim at the cartel member.

Texas initiates the conversation, while the others observe.

"You are going to tell us why you attacked us."

"U-uh..no, I won't say anything."

Texas punches him in the face, causing him to start bleeding.

"I won't say anything...."

Tenebris approaches with a mocking smile

"So you don't mind going through another little ride on the merry-go-round?"