°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ forty ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

As you wandered aimlessly around your perfectly kept home, every surface gleaming with a dainty sheen, your gaze fell upon the comfort of the couch and you sunk into its soft embrace

As you wandered aimlessly around your perfectly kept home, every surface gleaming with a dainty sheen, your gaze fell upon the comfort of the couch and you sunk into its soft embrace. With the world outside fading into a distant memory, it was time to relax and unwind, so you began the search for the perfect show to indulge.

Yet it was not long before you heard the unmistakable sound of Kakucho's voice, breaking through the quiet calm of the home. As you lifted your gaze to meet his, your heart skipped a beat, for in that moment you realized the true depth of his striking, contrasting eyes. It was as if the very essence of beauty had been distilled into a single pair of orbs, drawing you into an inexplicable spiral of attraction.

And then, as if on cue, the sound of Ran and Sanzu's heated bickering from the kitchen brought you crashing back to the reality of the moment. It was a momentary distraction, but it was enough to break the spell of fascination.

"How did you get in contact with Takeomi?" Kakucho inquired, his eyes fixed on you with an intensity that was impossible to ignore.

Without hesitation, you answered; "Actually, we've met before."

"What a strange coincidence." He muttered, his words a low, husky drawl that seemed to vibrate in the air around him.

"Life itself is strange." He continued, his gaze fixed on you with a penetrating intensity that made you feel as if he could see right through to the deepest reaches of your heart.

And yet, despite his intense stare, there was something almost comforting in his presence, as if he were a warm fire on a cold winter's night. It was a strange sensation, one that left you feeling both unsettled and at ease at the same time.

Looking for some kind of distraction you turn on the TV. That's when you saw the breaking news, the words flashing across the screen filling you with a sense of awe and disbelief.

"All of the mansions were turned upside down," you exclaimed, your voice tinged with a hint of wonder. The images on the screen revealed a scene of chaos and destruction, as the swats had left no stone unturned in their search. The sight of all of the expensive items and furniture shattered and broken left you feeling almost dizzy, as if you were on the edge of a cliff looking down into a vast and uncharted abyss.

As you glanced up at Kokonoi's entrance, the sight of his sharp features and piercing gaze quickly silenced any feelings, leaving you feeling almost hypnotized by his mere presence. "That's why we stayed at your place," he said, "we've expected this."

You nodded in agreement, a hint of defiance flickering in your eyes. "And hopefully they won't suspect anything," you responded, your hand hovering at your hip, your body accentuated by the simple tank top and pajama pants.

As the night grew quiet, your mind wandered to thoughts, to change the mood "It's Christmas, Wanna go for drinks?"

Your words were met with an emphatic, "HELL YEAH!" echoing from the kitchen, and you giggled at the silliness of it all. With a twinkle in your eye, you made your way to your room, filled with anticipation of the fun and laughter that awaited you.