°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ forty-six ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

You stood there stunned, staring at the man standing before you - your ex-boyfriend

You stood there stunned, staring at the man standing before you - your ex-boyfriend. All you wanted to do was find a bathroom to relieve yourself, and now you were met with this unexpected encounter.

He took a step forward, a smile playing at the corners of his lips as if trying to be friendly. "How you been?" he asked.

Your response, a sharp "Fuck off." left no room for ambiguity, and your disgust was palpable on your face. He chuckled at your reaction, clearly amused by your fiery demeanor.

Undeterred, he took another step closer towards you. "Still got that fire in you huh?"

You took a step back, creating some distance between you. "Back off," you said firmly, feeling a mix of irritation and unease.

"Oh c'mon, Y/n," he responded, his tone almost defensive. "I'm a man with needs. Can you really blame me?" He shrugged and placed his hands on your shoulders, making you tense up.

"Do you really think I'll fall for your bullshit?" You yanked yourself free from his grasp, your patience wearing thin.

"Just get out of my sight before I feel the need to rearrange your pretty little face, princess." You turned your back, ready to walk away, eager to escape the uncomfortable encounter.

"And that's why I cheated."

You stopped.

The man's words cut deep, and you froze in place as he continued, "You were the problem."

A girl standing nearby, clutching a drink in her hand, moved closer. Feeling a surge of anger, you snatched the drink from her and poured it over the man.

"Hey! That was my drink!"

His dark, now-soak hair gleaming with the cocktail's liquid. He stood there, staring at you, his eyes filled with a mix of shock and disbelief.

"Y/n?!"

You let out a sigh, wishing you could be anywhere but here at this moment. Sarah's angry voice pierced the air, her question laced with shock. "What on earth did you just do?!"

You shot her a glare, your response blunt. "It's none of your business."

Sarah's eyes widened at your words, "You crazy little bitch! You always obsess over me and my relationship!"

You couldn't help but roll your eyes. "Self-entitled hoe. You're acting like you're dating Kim goddamn Taehyung. Just so you know, I tried him first and guess what? That D isn't all it's cracked up to be. So bring your ass back down to earth, sweetheart."

You were caught off guard as a sharp, stinging pain exploded across your cheek. It took a moment for you to register what had just happened, but once you did, realization dawned on you.

Sarah had just slapped you.

You stood there, frozen in shock, your brain struggling to process the unexpected violence.