°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ forty-five ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

It was New Year's Eve, and your mother had caught an early flight the day before to spend time with her sisters

It was New Year's Eve, and your mother had caught an early flight the day before to spend time with her sisters. The house now felt eerily quiet, and loneliness was beginning to close in on you.

Your group of friends had extended a New Year's invitation to visit a club, but you hesitated. The idea of being surrounded by a throng of drunken strangers in a dimly lit, deafeningly loud club didn't appeal to you somewhat.

The only thing that could make you excited to go to a club would be if Henry Cavill arrived, oiled up and shirtless. But that was unlikely to happen.

As you lay on your new bed, swathed in the soft, cushy embrace of the pink sheets, you couldn't help but feel a wave of comfort wash over you. The cold winter air outside stood in stark contrast to the warmth and softness of your bed, the windows offering a view of the slow-falling snow and the dark sky above Tokyo.

You snuggled deeper into the sheets, appreciating the way they seemed to mold to your body, enveloping you in a cocoon of warmth and security. The sight of the snow outside was strangely soothing, the way it gently cascaded down from the dark night sky.

Half-watching a drama playing on your laptop, your mind began to wander. You were feeling restless and bored, unsure whether you should go out and find some entertainment or simply surrender and remain inside the house.

Suddenly, the sound of a ring from the front door broke through your thoughts, causing a line to form between your eyebrows. Who could be visiting you at this hour? Curious and feeling a touch of trepidation, you rose from your seat and crept to the door, tiptoeing in silence until you reached the door knob and opened it.

Faced with something at your door. You stood frozen for a moment, staring at the mysterious box in your hands. It was quite lavish, the box itself made of a sturdy material and decorated with intricate designs. Glued to the top was a small note, written in flawless handwriting that read, "We are inviting you to spend the New Year with us at one of our clubs. The driver awaits outside. H.K"

You slowly opened the box, the contents inside almost leaving you speechless. Inside was an expensive-looking dress and a pair of shoes, both carefully packaged and looking like they were fit for a red carpet event.

You pondered the situation for a moment, feeling a mix of hesitation and curiosity. You have been bored and lacking entertainment recently, spending your time rewatching cheesy romances with hormonal teenagers.

But then you made up your mind. What could be so bad about accepting their invitation? Plus, you had missed seeing Sanzu. Glancing at the clock, you saw that it was 22:56. If you hurried, you could still take a shower and prepare yourself before the clock struck midnight.

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚

Koko spoke up, his voice clear and confident as he declared, "Told ya'll, I'm not spendin' New Year's in prison." His appearance, different from the plain prison uniform, was surprisingly refreshing to see. The exclusive VIP lounge of the club was reserved only for members of Bonten, allowing them the freedom they desired.