°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ forty-three ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

Your fingers, as though guided by an invisible hand, trailed along the contour of your forearms, laying back against the plush pillows of your bed

Despite the enticing aroma of Sanzu's cooking wafting through the air, you couldn't help but feel a distinct lack of appetite, the last remnants of your breakfast laying uneaten on the plate beside your bed.

A delicate pout settles upon your lips as you let out a deep sigh, the realization that you had aided a criminal organization escape from prison finally settling in and leaving your mind in a state of uncertainty.

Perhaps you had made a terrible decision by involving yourself in their business, one that you now deeply regretted. A feeling of emptiness swept over your chest, leaving you feeling hollow.

In a sudden moment of clarity, a series of soft knocks sounded from the other side of your door, breaking you from the introspection you had been lost in.

Your eyes slowly rose up to meet his gaze, the tall figure looming over you as it sat on the edge of your mattress.

His long fingers intertwined with yours, but your expression remained stern and guarded, almost as though you were afraid to reveal your true feelings. When he asked about your finger, you offered him only silence, focusing instead on the regret that had settled into your chest.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm a horrible person, Sanzu," you finally managed, your throat suddenly tightening. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "I have a bad feeling about this."

His voice carried an air of caution, his tone rife with a sense of urgency as he delivered his dire warning. "Getting with Bonten is like signing a pact with the devil," he said, almost as though he were speaking from personal experience.

"There is no turning back. Heck, you don't even know if you'll last long enough to see it all through."

You looked at him, confused, your eyebrows knitting together as you tried to make sense of what he was saying. "But that doesn't mean you're a horrible person, Y/n," he continued, his tone shifting from caution to sincerity.

"Maybe for me, I am. I'll surely rot in hell with the rest of Bonten, but for you, you just did what you felt was best for ya'."

(so out of character IK SORRY.)

As you were about to speak, he cut you off, his voice firm and emphatic. "If you didn't choose Bonten, that bitch would've ruined your life," he asserts, his tone laced with a deep sense of protectiveness. "You would've had no job, no roof over your head, nothing but a crack-addicted existence on the streets! Now quit your bullshit."

You roll your eyes at his dramatics, letting out a light sigh. "And if you're so worried about being a bad person, I'll take all of your sins on my behalf. Good now? Geez." he offers a playful smile playing at the corners of his lips.