Stay

Maxy's P.O.V

When I calmed down Cass started to talk.Maxy he is the one.Your our mate go get him. I know he knows it.So I walked out and came to him.He was at the park.

"Hunter can i talk to you please"
"What Maxy"he sounded unpatent
"I wanted to say I am ...sorry.I should not of did that."
"I except your apology"
Thank god the alphas son is not angry with me anymore!!
"Umm Maxy we have to move to the pack house not the neighborhood.Your mother and father thought it was best."

"How do you know what my father said.He is DEAD."I don't know why but I felt like crying.My father die when I was ten. I am seventeen now and have been told to get the hell up out of the house!!I felt something try to hit me.But Hunter tackled me before it almost hit me.

I looked around and saw Natalia throw a big ass rock at me.Then she start to cry and cuss out Hunter.
"You monster was supposee to date me you motherfucker and then you go run with this bitch".She was really crying and looked like a shipwreck with her hair all fucked up and her her shoes in her hand with her dress messy.That's when Hunter picked me up and ran and locked the house door.

"Go pack NOW"
"Okay Hunter"I ran upstairs and packed up my clothes and hair stuff and jumped off the railing and landed down stairs.
"What the fuck was that stunt"
"Nothing let's go"Hunter ran out side and lead me to his Porsche.
"Oh my god hunter really this is your car"
"Got a problem"
"No it is awesome"I said as I got in the car.He started the engine and off to the pack house we go.