There was a time I looked at her for the first time

Maxy's P.O.V

I am sad but angry at Hunter.I want to mate now.He doesnt because of the scar.Get a limb.Suck it up.Get a grip.

Texting
Me: Can u come and talk to me
A.H:K I am coming.
Texting is over

"Hey how are you"Hunter said as her came in"
"You tell me you doing"
"I am fine"
"No you are not do you want to mate me"
"Yes but...."
"No buts come here"I said this and became and hugged me.
"You smell like....the ocean"

"Thanks"I grabbed him and hacked him to the bed.
"Mate me"Okay mating is not doing it.Not this type it is when you boyfriend comes and scents you so other know you are takin.
"Okay"he kisses me and scents me aka mateing .
"Done"After he said this I kissed him.
"Thank god.Stop being mean to your wolf"

"Okay"So we maked out.Cass was happy.Yah we mated mated mated.Okay Cass come down.
"I need a nap come lay with me Hunter"
"Okay I will"He took off his shirt and pants and hopped in the bed with me.
"Love you so much"
"Love you more"and he kisses me on the head.

Then the drum started to pound.Someone just died.
"Maxy get something on"
"Okay"I changed and Hunter was there standing wearing a brown sweater and some jeans and shoes.I was in a tan dress with my black boots and a white cardigan.
"Come on grab my hand"So I did and we ran to the alphas office and saw Hunters friend Michael.

"Michael what happened"
"Your father killed himself"I was surprised and all I did was cry and hug Hunter who looked devistaed.
"Oh babe you alright"He didn't do nothing but nod and grad me by the waste and take me out side.It was cold and raining that day.
"Get in the car"
"Hunter where are we going"

"To my moms"
"What your mom is dead"
"No that was a lie she left a long time ago"
"WHAT!!"
"We don't have time to argue she needs to be safe"
"What is happening today.HUNTER ANSWER ME!!!"

"My family is in danger and you want a answer.They you go that's your answer"I just shuted my flap up because he is mad.When we arrived at his mothers house she was being attacked.So Hunter and I went into wolf form.He jumped and killed the to women I went to the mother she was in the corner.I turned into my human form and helped the lady up.

"Are you okay Miss"
"Yes call me Ms.Loch"
"Hi call me Maxy"
"Mother are you fine"
"Yes son I just said that to this nice lady"

Hunters P.O.V

I was a bit worried that my mom would not like Maxy but she did.I am so happy.My mom looked fine but I was a little worried that she was hurt.I am always worrying.

"Okay just making sure"Maxy started to laugh.
"Let me help you up Ms.Loch"Maxy helped me help my mother up.Then I put my arm around Maxy.
"Are you two dating?"
"Yes we are Ms.Loch"Then Maxy smiles and looked at me.

"That's.....wonderful"
"Lets get you to the pack mansion"
"Oh you guys call it the pack mansion now"said Maxy
"Yes we do"After that we left the house and went to the mansion.