Twins and The Pack

-Two months later-

Hunters P.O.V

Maxy is having our baby's in 5 months.She is in the bed most of the time taking medicine.We had a new floor added for us.We have two floors.The top is when the kids are teens.I am pretty busy with the alpha shit and stuff with the attacks and deaths.The teen rooms have not been decorated yet.

The baby rooms are so fucking cute.The boys room will have a woods theme.We had a painter come and paint on the walls the sky with clouds and trees,the floor was green furry carpet.We have not gone shopping for furniture since I am so busy this week.The girls room is cute with flowers and the sky with clouds and grass.The floor has carpet that is fushia.

I am in me and Maxy's room.We moved in the same room.It has sky blue walls with a crystal candelier in the middle of the room.I cream dresser and closet.The floors are white carpet.The bathroom is nice with a big shower that is clear.The floor has black tile and red walls.It is perfect.

Maxys P.O.V

I am so sad now.I don't have my damn popcorn and this baby is killing me.Not really just making me you know bitchy in a way.You will see."HUNTER CAN I HAVE POPCORN WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND WALNUTS AND MUSHROOM CHEESE PIZZA"I yelled."Okay you don't have to scream I right here"said Hunter."I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK NOT TWO FUCKS NOT THREE FUCKS JUST GO GET THE POPCORM FOR ME"I yelled and got up fast and started to make the food.

-In 3 minutes-

Hunt came back and we watched a movie.So we just sat there watching it and happy that we are together.

*I made it very short for a reason*