Fireworks

Hunters P.O.V

"I don't like to love"
"What you don't"
"No I dont!!"
"Okay just making sure"
"Yea"That point I hated to adment that she was sexy cool cute had that cute baby face.
"Will this change it"I was hopeing don't kiss me don't kiss me.

But she did.Fireworks flew.Soon we was having time of your lives.
"Did that change it"
"Yup it did"
"I knew it.I have to take a shower"She lefted and walked looking sexy.Swaying her hips.Omg that was funny.
"I know babe don't hate you not getting this"
"You kill me"
"I know"

Maxys P.O.V

"I know"After that I took a quick shower looked at my tattoos and jumped out.Earth to Maxy we have no connetion.What Cass.You should mate Hunter and he makes me howl.NO!!!
"Maxy go faster we got stuff to do"

"Like what"
"Talk about stuff"
"What stuff"I said as I stepped out the bathroom and grabbed my clothes and changed.
"Mating"
"NO!!!"
"Please. It is the special night tonight.The beginning of mating season"

He turned around and looked at me.Then he jumped at me and grabbed me and kissed me.The fireworks today was not stopping it was the best show ever.I was like I think I'm gonna like it hereeeeee.From Annie that is my favorite movie.So we just kissing and Eve walks in.
"Oh my god sorry guys"She walked out.Then I looked at Hunter he started to bluss.
"Let's go to that club"So we went to the car and drove to the club.
"This is the best one I could find"I looked at him.Hunter said BOO in my head.I guess I was staring.

So we get in and I just start dancing with Hunter to a slow dance.So romantic.I love him so much.He knows just what to call you and how to treat a girl.People stared at us because hello dancing with the alphas only son.
"What to leave"
"Sure if you want"
"I do"So we leave this club and go back home to go play some darts.I change into my pjs .They are just some pink fluffy shorts with a gray T-shirt.He weared his boxers.
"Hey babe"he said
"Hey wolfy"I said
"I love you so much"
"Nice to hear that"
"I know.Can I take you to lunch tomorrow"
"Yes you can.You know how to treat a girl"And we kissed. Then fell asleep.

*So sorry that chapters are short they will get bigger.I promise.I will get them pictures soon.Still looking