About the past

*Hello guys this is about the two main characters in this story.I will try to keep it to a reasonable length*

Maxy Verionca-
She was born at the werewolf hospital in San Diego.When in preschool she ment Hunter for the first time.Knowing nothing about him they bonded quickly.She never thought he could be so nice and cute at the sametime.When she was 12 she left to New Mexico.When she visited her family in San Diego she saw Hunter again.

They agreed to come to this restaurant and talk.When she got there he did not show up.A person came and messed with her and hurted her.Her father had died and it was a rough time for her.

Hunter Loch

When in preschool he introduced himself to Maxy.At that very moment they instantly became friends.He had been told that his mother died.When Maxy left the state he was devastated.He was busy with the future alphas meeting with his family and pack.

One day when he was walking in the park he saw Maxy playing soccer.He walk over there and they arranged a dinner to catch up.He got real busy with things and forgot about the dinner.He has never knew that she had got attacked.

*Hoped you guys liked it I am on a writing roll.This should explain what happened in the past and how they became friends*