Mens Night

Maxy's P.O.V

Well last night was fun and I woke up with Hunter on the couch.I woke up so energetic I woke up Hunter.
"What tonight's men's pick"
"No today is.The whole day"
"What are we going to do"As I said that he had a evil grin on his face.
"Mating"

"NO NO NO"
"YES YES YES"
"Oh my god"
"Madison wants to go shopping with you and go to Starbucks"
"Okay I will get ready"At that point I was happy.I walked down stairs and got naked in the bathroom and took a shower.

I changed into a pink crop top a white beanie some pink high wasted shorts and my white Jordan's.I am going to look awesome at the mall.

Hunters P.O.V

I am glad Maxy left.I had to talk to my dad about something important.
"Son come in now"my father said sounding stern.
"Yes Alpha"
"I want to talk about Maxy"
"What about her"

"She is nice and everything.Are you going to mate her"
"Yes"
"Well make it fast!!"
"Why"
"Because you are alpha now I am done they are coming for me!!!"
"Who father"

"Hunter you know"then he started to whisper."Vampires they are going to kill me"
"That's crazy"
"I know that's why I am going nuts!!!!"
"Okay I get it.Your mind is to jumbled up inside"
"Yes that's why you are alpha and need to mate and take her under your wing"

Maxys P.O.V

"Let's go to this new store Club Scent"said Madison
"Okay let's go"So we walked to club scent and it was the best perfume and make up store ever.
"This is crowd"
"This is not the V.I.P section"
"Phhew"That was a sign of relieve.

That's good.I bought some perfume called "bottoms up" it smell like the ocean
"Let's go to Starbucks"
"Okay"I got in the car and we drove to Starbucks.Ordered and left.When we arrived Hunter was at the door and picked me up and we went to his room.

"We need to talk"said Hunter
"Yes we do"
"Maxy I am now alpha"
"Hunter oh my god this is awesome"I hugged him and kissed him.
"Yea and my father said we have to mate tonight"
"WHAT.NO I SAID NO THAT IS MY ANSWER"

Then i left the room and went out side to the beach.Maxy why you do that.Because Cass if he finds my scar from that attack.
"MAXY WAIT"I turned around to find Hunter in my face.
"WHAT"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.JUST GOING TO RUN AWAY LIKE THAT"

I looked around to see nobody then took my shirt and shorts off.
"SEE THIS SCAR"
"How this happen"
"When I was fourteen.The day you called me too meet up and talk about stuff.You never came so some people attacked me"

"I am sorry.I should off been there"Then I put on my clothes.Then i felt a sharp pain and fell down.Hunter picked me up and took me to my room.
"Your alright"
"Yes"
"You don't look like it"Then he put this medicine on my scar.

"Is that better"
"Yes it is"

*Hey guys this longer hope you like it and comment and like if you do*