Road Trip and DISASTER!!!!

Maxys P.O.V

We have been driving for one day.I threw up 4 times today.I am totally tired.I changed into a sweater top and a tank top under it and only socks on my feet and last of all some sweat pants.
"Hunter.My stomach is growling.Can we stop at McDonalds?"

"Yeah okay.I will pull over"He stopped at McDonalds.
"What would you like to order"
"Three Double cheese burger,three fries,two chocolate milkshake,and a three parfaits"
"Is that it?"
"Yes"
"Okay pull up to the next window"

We pulled over to the next window. We take the food.I put a mini table out then I set my food on it and started to eat.Hunter grabbed his food and set it next to me.
"Mom do you want some"asked Hunter.
"No I will eat some snacks"We kept driving almost reaching the destination.

My baby bump is super big.Hunter said it should be smaller even though pups grow fast.He thinks it could be twins!!Oh my god that means TWO pups running around.I am so glad to have someone so supporting like Hunter.
"Babe what will happen if we have to boys or two girls or a boy and a girl?"
I was really worried and then all the stress just made the baby kick me hard in the gut and I started to sweat."Sugar are you alright"I just nod no.
"BABE THE BABY I KILLING ME!!!!!"That was the only thing I could fucking say.Then all of a sudden Hunter speeded to the nearest hospital for werewolves.

-This is special you get to find the gender.YAH-

Hunter ran out the car and grabbed me out the car.
"WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW"I started to cry.It hurted so much.My eyes started to close and I tried to keep them open.
"Stay with me stay awake"
"We will take her sir"Hunter started to run with me into the operation room.

"Sir you must wait outside the room"I started to scream in pain.
"I AM ALPHA OF THIS PACK AND YOUR PACK DOCTOR I WILL STAY WITH MY LOVE!!!UNDERSTAND DOC!!!"
"Yes alpha"I looked terrified and clutched the bed and scraped it with my nails.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!!I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!NOW HURRY UP!!!"They both looked at me with wide eyes.
"Okay we will give you a shot this will end it"The doctor injected the shot and the hurting stopped.We decided to find the gender and I took the test.

"I we found out the genders of the baby's"
"Back it up the BABYS"I said
"Yes there is two.A boy and a girl"I looked at Hunter and he was so happy.
"The baby will be here in seven months"
"That is awesome"I said

Hunter helped me up and we walked out the hospital.
"Mom we are having twins in seven months"I got a phone call from my mom"

Phone call-

"Hi mom"
"Hi Maxy.Bad news grandma died from a stoke"
"Oh okay I will pass that on"

Phone call end-

"Hunter let's go home.Grandma died from a stroke"I started to cry and we arrived home the next day.

*Yah everyone is happy.I had to tell her grandma died.There is a secret not being told about how she REALLY died.NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER*