The Real Mating

Maxys P.O.V

So we all walk in and I am being stared at my boys. Really like I say they don't love me but they lust.Hunter notices and makes a low growl. Everyone got back to their business.
"Mom here you have your own floor"
"Okay sweety.Hey can you guys mate like have kids or pups"

I put my finger on Hunters lips so he can be quiet.
"Yes we will work on that now"I took Hunters hand and I ran up to our floor.
"What are you doing Maxy.You know your scar is.."I cut him off
"Healed"

I took off my dress and showed him that I don't have that scar.
"Okay lets go then"Then he takes of his shirt and his pants leaving him in his underwear and his eight-pack.I took off my boots and he takes off his shoes.He climbed on top of me and started kissing me.He knows how to kiss a girl.

"I...kiss...love...kiss...you"Hunter said,
"I want to tear you apart and rebuild you baby"
"Hunter good.I want your body baby I want your body baby"Then we striped the rest of our clothes and we started the mating (making pups) process.I started to moan a little.

When we were done and under the covers and hugging and kissing.Michael walked in and looked at us.

"Oh sorry Alpha"I went under the blanket when I saw Michael. Hunter got pissed off that he interrupted the moment.
"WHAT MICHAEL I AM BUSY!!!"
"We was supposed to attended that Welcome New Alpha Party"
"Oh SHIT!!!"I came back up alittle to so my head.
"I will go now Alpha"

Hunter got up and took a shower.When he was done he dragged me out of the bed.
"Go get ready"
"Okay babe"I took a five minute shower changed into a white flowy sundress dress that just hit my knees. I put my blond golden hair in to a ponytail that stopped at the middle of my back and a pink headband with matching pumps.I put on some mascra take went with my hazel eyes and some lip gloss and blush.

"How do I look Hunter"
"Like a sexy little wolf"
"Oh thank you.You look handsome"I gave him a kiss and walked outside.I saw his mom and walked to her and talked to her.

"Can I tell you something Ms.Loah"
"Yes anything and call me Lucy"
"Well I am pre.....pregnant with Hunters baby"
"OH MY GOD THAT IS WONDERFUL"I looked up at Hunter and he looked down at me.I smiled and he smiled and Hunter Lucy and I all hugged.

"Better go to that party down stairs in the party room"
"Hi everyone I am the new alpha.I have only two major anoncements.One is that my love and future wife is Maxy.Come up here"Everyone looked at me.I was not ready.

"My second anoncement is that....Maxy and I are having a baby"
Everyone started cheering.
"Now for the wolf pack sign off.AAAAOOOOOOOHHHHH"I was so happy that everyone excepted that.
"OMG MAXY YOU PREGNANT"I turned around it was Madison my best friend.
"I know"

*I can't believe Maxy is P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T.hoped you like this chapter*