My bad- Justin(Smut)

Currently playing: Wonderland by Alexa
Requested by: @_JadeStone_
___________________________Backstory: You are a stage hand and are working very closely with Manager Ty making sure that everything goes smoothly with tonight's concert.

~Current Time~

"Check, Check, and Check", I say to myself as I look around the venue and mark off on my clipboard that everything is orderly and all things that are needed are present. Except one thing I notice as I look around. Where is Justin? We are about to do soundcheck and all of the boys are here except for Justin. Maybe he's just running a little late I think giving him the benefit of the doubt. I finish looking around the empty room soon to be filled with a bunch of energetic fans making sure to double check everything.

I think Oliver starts to notice what I realized since he pulls out his phone to seemingly check the time after carefully scanning the room. "Hey, has anybody seen Justin?", he asks aloud and everyone simultaneously shakes there heads no and mine the last time they saw him. "He's not answering my calls", I look in the direction of the voice and that Manager Ty has come closer as he heard the topic of conversation. With his words ringing in everyone's ears they look around at each other with nervous glances and all pull out their phones trying to contact him.

I pull out my phone this time to check the time for myself see that he is indeed late and we are running out of time. I start to get anxious and decide to take matters into my own hands, "Don't worry I'll find him", everyone's heads snap towards me as I quickly make my way off of the stage. I head backstage first to begin my search. I check the green room, then the bathroom, the practice room, and even the tech room above the stage. He was nowhere to be found. That's when I sigh I realize he is not in the building and I must expand my search.

I step out the front door, looking left and right at the people outside walking from all directions trying figure how I'm going to find this man. I head towards the fire escape on the side of the building because maybe he's just chilling in the stairs or something but no. After I confirm that he is nowhere immediately outside of the building I start towards the tour bus. Maybe he just overslept. That seems like the most plausible answer so I put a little pep in my step as I make myself believe more and more that I'll find him inside. Once I get to the bus I swing the door open as it is unlocked and make my way up the stairs. The bus is but so big so it doesn't take me long to walk through and see that his not in the front of it. I make my way towards the back where there is a lounge room and the door is closed which tells me that he is most likely asleep in there. Since I don't want to be rude I try to be as quiet as I can turning the handle as I reach the door. I am about to call out but stop dead in my tracks at the scene in front of me.

Justin is sitting right in the middle of the couch, eyes closed, head back, no pants on, one hand on his little member if you know what I mean, and the other hand resting on top f the couch next to him. I freeze in shock but a tiny squeal escapes my mouth making his head quickly shoot in my direction. My free hand shoots to over my mouth and then my eyes as I walk backwards and close the door back, "oh my god I'm so sorry". Before I am able to close the door fully I hear Justin's voice, "Wait". I wait to hear what he has to say but turn so that my back is facing him. Next thing I know there is a hand on my shoulder and it uses little force to turn me back around, "It's okay", Justin says to me but I keep a hand over my eyes as he turns me around. Then, he reaches up and grabs my hand and pulls it down. I never really thought about the height different between us much but it seemed more important now then ever as I tried my hardest to keep my head and look at his eyes and not the elephant in the room.

"What are you doing, Justin? You are late for sound-", I am not even able to finish my sentence since Justin lifts a finger to my mouth and shushes me. I wish I could say I didn't get butterflies but I'd be lying like a motherfucker. Justin then grabs me by the waist and pulls me into the room and finishes closing the door trapping me inside here with him. "Jus-", I am cut of by Justin smashing his soft and full lips onto mine. Not gonna lie, it felt good. I shouldn't have but I kissed him back and I kissed him hard. His hands rested on lower back as mine were softly on his chest. I wanted to push him away but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Justin kept kissing me and my mind went fuzzy and I forgot what I even came in here for. Damn, this kid is a good kisser. I definitely shouldn't be doing this so I mange to push myself away and get out a sentence, "We shouldn't be doing this. You have things to do", I state but Justin just rolled his eyes at my statement and pulls me in again. Fuck it. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. After a couple of seconds he breaks the kiss to take him sweater now he completely naked and walks backwards sitting back down and pulling me on top of him to straddle as we continue kissing. As I am wearing thin leggings I can feel his member rubbing against my area and everything starts feeling really real. My heart rate starts to race but J can't think for too long since Justin breaks the kiss again to this time take my shirt of and then lay me down on couch as he gets on top of me. I low how he takes charge. It's so hot. He pulls down my pants and starts kissing my body starting with my thighs. He kisses my stomach, then my breasts,then my neck, and finally making it back to my lips. My legs wrap around his waist almost as an instinct as my body starts to crave his. Just wastes no time going back down and pulling my panties off with his teeth and gives my wet and hot clot a playful lick. The sensation sends an electric shock throughout my entire body. I start to breath heavy as Justin runs his hands up my body until he comes all the way up 🔝 to his original spot now hovering over me looking me deep in the eyes, "Are you ready", he asks me and I nod a sure yes.

I had to gasp as Justin pushes this thick member into me. I thought I was prepared but I definitely was not, "Oh god, Justin". "I like the way you say my name", he says to me and I smile as the Beaty side of me comes out, "Then it's your job to keep me saying it", I say to him with a new found confidence and Justin's face quickly changed from soft and loving to hard and sexy as he smirked. I don't know what I just unleashed but I was excited to find out. Justin pulled all the way out of me and slammed back in with very much unnecessary force. He immediately starts to thrust fast not giving me second to catch my breath. For some reason I must think we are in some kind of battle since I was trying my absolute hardest to keep my Moana in. All that was heard was the little sounds from me that would escape from me every once in a while and sound of our skin slapping. "I'm gonna get those moans out of", Justin declares before he changes our position so that now I am on my side and one of my legs is on his shoulder. I can't hold it in any longer and let all of the very inappropriate comments fly," Yes just like that, you feel so good , yes yes yes oh god". "You're saying everything but my name, baby", the nickname put more butterflies in my stomach. Justin changed our position yet again so now we are doing it doggystyle. He slows his thrusts so that he is pumping into me slow and hard. "OH JUSTIN", U can't help but say. "That's more like it", Justin says before he switches his pace drastically and starts pumping faster than he was before pulling my hips back and slamming into me every single time. "JUSTIN YES YES PLEASE YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM", I stream out because I can't help it. Justin grunts and it's so sexy it does not help the knot in my stomach.

"Y/N you feel so good, I'm close too....uh...let's cum together", I'm so glad he said that because I don't how much more I can take before I completely unravel. It takes less than three more thrusts before I yell out as I joyfully release. Justin is not far behind me as he does one last thrust and grunt and fills me all the way up. "Luckily I'm on the pill", I say chuckling after Justin pulls out out me and grabs a rag from the side table to clean us up. "Yeah, sorry for making such a mess", he says throwing the rag to the side and picks our discarded clothes up from offf of the floor. "It's all good, I'm a mess too...Who knew someone so young could fuck so good?", I say my confidence not subsiding yet. Justin smiles and blushes as we begin to get dressed.

"Soooo soundcheck?", Justin reminds me before I gasp and my eyes go wide, "OH SHIT, hurry up!, I exclaim as I redress the fasted I think I ever have. Justin just looks at me and chuckles.
*
*
*
A/N: What up! Bro this is like the third upload in one month! Y'all should be proud of me. I know this one was little more straightforward and had less dialogue before getting into it but I wanted to try something different to see what yall like. Lmk in the comments but anygay, thank you all for reading. Love you lots, and I'll see you in the next one🖤!