CHAPTER 12

Songs:

Billie Eilish - bad guy (PatrickReza Remix) (Main Theme 1)

Can't Help Falling in Love (Dark Version) feat. brooke - Tommee Profitt (Main Theme 2)

I Don't Know How but They Found Me - Mr. Sinister Studio Version

Marianas Trench - Toy Soldiers

Chase Holfelder - Tainted Love

AWAY x Koda - Help Me (hints Craig's hidden aspect) 

Mblue - Killing Me

-----

An old empty office room lies before Kenny's gaze. The sight of it sends a chill through him, recalling the last time he'd been in one like this. He wanted to run, but was much too tired and scared. Even if he did escape, Craig would find him. He always did. Which is why he didn't resist when following Craig into this old abandoned building.

"Take a seat," Craig motions to an old wooden chair with wheels.

Unease fills Kenny, but he takes a seat in the chair.

Craig walks over to an old desk and picks up something from it, then walks over to Kenny. He stands behind him and grabs his wrists, tying them together with a zip tie. Once secured, he steps back around to face him.

"I suspected that something like this might happen. So I went ahead and prepared some things here. But there's still one last piece missing, so I'll need you to hang tight for a little while longer," Craig smiles, "it may get a bit messy once I return though."

The words unsettle Kenny, even more so with that eerie smile on his face. Although he was sure that whatever depravity thing Craig had planned for him next, wouldn't surprise him much at this point.

"I'll be back soon," Craig says, before exiting the room.

Kenny looks around the dimly lit room, it was mostly empty, said for a few things left behind, abandoned, and the stuff Craig had set off to the side on the desk. He can't quite make out all the items resting on it, and isn't sure if he really wants to know what they are.

It's silent, for what feels like an eternity, before the sound of faint footsteps coming back down the hall grabs his attention. His heartbeat increases with each step he hears, bracing for the worst to come. The door to the room opens with a small creak, and—

"Kenny?"

Surprise crosses Kenny's features.

"Stan...?" he asks, confused. Stan looks at him, seeming relieved and makes his way over to him, "Wh—what are you doing here?"

"I followed you from the park, because something didn't feel right. And when I saw Craig, I kept my distance until I saw you guys enter this place, then came in once I saw him leave alone," Stan explains, "anyways, I'm here to get you out of here."

"Stan, I..." Kenny shakes his head, "no, I can't go with you. Craig will be back, and if he sees that I'm gone—"

"Fuck Craig!" Stan interrupts, "I understand that you're afraid, but this is ridiculous! He's kidnapping you! And you're just letting him! Come on Kenny! You can't just let this happen to you!"

"Stan—"

" I can't just let this happen to you!" Stan exclaims and Kenny falls silent, "I'm sick of just idly sitting by and watching you continue to suffer alone in silence... Just let me help you already."