CHAPTER 9

Songs:

Lo-Fang - You're The One That I Want

Chase Holfelder - Every Breath You Take

Breaking Benjamin - What Lies Beneath (Kenny's P.O.V)

Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

Chase Holfelder - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

-----

The weekend comes and goes for Kenny, luckily in peace. It seemed that Craig had held true to his word, but he isn't quite sure if he should be relieved or not by it. Over the course of the weekend, he'd tried bathing several times, wanting to wash away what happened after being at Craig's. But no matter how much he did, the feeling of what he had done still stuck with him. And now that Monday was here, nothing but dread was waiting to greet him at school.

Over by his locker, like usual, was Craig. He briefly thinks of just not walking over to it, so he can avoid him, but knows by this point that'd just be delaying the inevitable. With a tired sigh, he gives in and walks over.

"Morning," Craig greets when Kenny reaches him.

"Can you move? I need to get to my locker," Kenny states dryly.

"Why so cold? I thought we left off on pretty good terms," Craig smirks and Kenny glances away. Craig pushes off from his locker and stands in front of him, he loosely grabs a few strands of his hair between his fingers and plays with them, "You know, I really enjoyed watching the movie we made together. You were so hot in it, the way you fucked me. Thrusting in and out, I can still feel it," he says quietly, leaning in closer to him. There's a subtle shiver, "Or how you rode me, and how amazing you looked while bouncing on my cock. I got some really nice shots," he grins in proud perverse, "like my cum dripping out of your ass."

The words trigger the events from Friday to play out in Kenny's head again. He'd been trying his best to keep what had happened buried in the back of his mind, but hearing Craig say them, just reminded him of how real it all was. How he had to do it and make it look believable, otherwise Craig would've done much worse to him. The thought that Craig thought he was actually enjoying it, makes him sick.

Anger and disgust swirl in Kenny from it. Bubbling, boiling, just under his surface. His teeth gritting at the regret and humiliation of it. And before he knows it, that feeling is consuming him, his fist clenched and aimed squarely at Craig's face, making sharp swift contact with it.

A wave of silence fills the halls the moment he punches him. Craig's head now turned to the side, in the direction of the punch. Murmurs erupt from some of the onlookers in the hall, but Kenny is much too angry to care. However, that anger seems to quickly subside, the moment Craig's head slowly turns back towards him.

Blood drips from his nose, but his expression remains unfazed. His gaze pierces into Kenny's, making him tense. Craig's expression changes then, although not into one Kenny expects it to be. Instead of anger from being punched, is a smile, a smile of pure lust.

"Hot."

The reaction unnerves Kenny, a cold chill running down his spine. Any anger that may have lingered was gone now, all that remained was the flight instinct to get away from him again.

Craig wipes the blood from his nose away with his thumb and glances around at the small crowd forming around them.

"Looks like we've drawn too much attention," he mumbles, then looks back at Kenny, "if only I could show you exactly how I'm feeling right now. But I guess that will have to wait," he walks past him then, "I'll just have to look forward to it later."