twenty-seven

On television...,

The new group has debuted successfully in JYP entertainment and for our surprise their are some members who were already in some different groups... The reporter said cheerful as always.

This group is five members group.

1) min haru} vocalist, lead dancer

2) yang jeongin} lead vocalist, lead dancer

3)kim kai} main dancer, lead rapper

4) Lee yojun} main rapper, dancer

5) kim sunoo} main vocalist, main dancer, rapper.

And the leader of this group is Kim sunoo and also he is the maknae of this group... The reporter reported with a bright smile.

The group name is heirs and their fandom name is lovers...

Exol, engene and stays were happy to see their idols once again.

The new group coming on stage to tell the world that they are here now...

First speech by leader,

Hello lovers! We are here again with our powerful performance to make you all fall for us once again!

Hope you guys support us and love us

Give so much love to heirs by lovers...

Our first album is ' In Lovers Heart '

Please check it out we did a really good work on it and I'm 100% sure you'll love it!...

Sunoo said and finished his speech with a cheerful but beautiful smile.

Jyp at the back was so proud of sunoo and clapping his hands hardly his daughter jihoo with a cute baby bump was sitting there too and she loved this group.

Soon the performance started making the newly made fans go crazy over their debut song. It was so good with the lyrics and it's so sweet to hear their voice.

The song called ' not anymore ' ended with sunoo's voice and ending fairy. The clapping and shouting filled the whole stadium the loud cheers that sunoo missed so much he couldn't control but tear up.

He let a tear slip slowly down on his cheeks his new group members hugged him tightly with love they were together for 7-8 months of training even tho Kai, sunoo and i.n was already in different groups they still had to do their training for joining this new boyband.

(Kai from exo is here he is three years older than sunoo same as i.n)

By age they are...,

1) Kai (2001)

2) I.N(2001)

3)  yojun(2002)

4) haru(2002)

5) sunoo(2003)

At their dorms...,

Hey who will get which room?... Haru asked as he saw all rooms are good and separate.

I'll go in the biggest one!... Yojun said cheerfully making I.N smile.

Ok let's decide by a game, gai Bai boo game okay?... Kai asked

Okie... Everyone shouted.

Winner,

I.N , yojun , Kai ( will get biggest rooms and separate ones )

Losers,

Sunoo & haru ( will get medium one and have to share)

Why do I always lose... Sunoo said with a little pout and cute angry face.