seventh

They were all confused for why sunoo choose to work out at this hour but they leave it.

The tour was two months later so they were going according to their tour schedule. Not everyone have the same schedule. Heesung, Jay, sunghoon, niki have a same one but jungwon, jake and sunoo have different schedules and the most hard one is of sunoo.

Jungwon begin the leader he has most things to look after, jake was lacking some of dance steps so he will doing it but sunoo
Will do dance classes and vocal classes and after that he will go to gym and his diet plan will also change.

The time they will come to company and go to dorm...

Heesung - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Jay - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunghoon - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Niki - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM

Jake- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Jungwon - 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Sunoo- 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM

Everyone got their personal schedules and they start to work on it from day first because they don't want engenes to feel bored of them. They will do their best! Hwithing!!!

They all will come together from dorm but will go dorm in three different trips

First trip- heejaysunki

Second trip - jakwon

Third trip - sunoo

Others wanted to know why will sunoo stay this long at company but it's companies order and they have to follow it's not like sunoo hate it meanwhile sunoo got more chance to work on his lackings.

It's 15th day...

Heejaysunki comes home early and make dinner. By the time of dinner jakwon arrives at drom and they do dinner together. when they went to sleep sunoo arrives and eat his food alone.

It takes 30 minutes to reach their dorm from the hybe building so sunoo reach by 11:00 PM at night so everyone were slept at that hour ( according to this story)

It's pretty late today too. I wanted to have dinner with them...sunoo said huffing with a cute pout on his tired face. But he ate his food in silence but he dislikes eating alone. But what can be do??

I guess they are sleeping right now...sunoo start his monotalking again as he wanted to talk with someone about his tired day. But guess no one is there at this time so sunoo left to sleep to after wash up.

Another beautiful morning and their hectic day starts with Jay yelling at jake and heesung for not waking up early. Niki and sunghoon laughing at them with sunoo at one of the corner of the room with his cell phone.

Hurry up manager is coming in 5 minutes... jungwon annouced there standing jake widened his eyes and screams before running to his and Jay's shared room to get ready for work.

And they arrived at the company and their personal schedules start.

Heejaysunki are done with their daily schedule so they will be leaving now but they heard something that stops them...

Sunoo you are not doing well you should go dorm and take some rest!... manager told him
No I'm perfectly fine hyung. Besides it's already one month and I'm still lacking so I won't take a single break...sunoo said totally disagree with manager.

Don't be rough on yourself sunoo I'm seeing how much you are putting your efforts for your group but you have to take care of your health too!!... manager again tried but sunoo didn't listen and went to gym

He is over working himself... manager said in a sad tone and turned around to go when he saw the four heads looking at him.

What are you all doing here. You are done with today's schedule now go you car is ready...but they didn't move and asked

What did you say about over working... heesung asked not knowing a single thing

You don't know sunoo is over working at gym and dance practice??... Yes they don't know because they never notice it .

Why?... Jay asked manager looked at him annoyed

Because he wanted to catch up with you guys... manager said leaving from there.

Catch up? But he is already doing great than before. Then why is he over working... Four of them thought and left with not so satisfyed heart after knowing sunoo is over working.

At dorm they make a plan of dinner with sunoo cause it's one month and they didn't eat with each other after telling jungwon the full thing jungwon was worried and wanted to know why sunoo is doing this so he planned a dinner but they didn't told sunoo as he was busy but know he will come dorm and then eat. all of them were tired and hungry but waited for him.

When is he coming it's late already... sunghoon said crossing his arms
Niki start to sulking as he was so much hungry and can't hold it now so he started eating with heesung's permission.

Looking at niki make Jake's mouth watering so he also start eating. When heesung get up and said...

Everyone eat now. When he will come then we will talk...as soon as they heard from elder they started to dig in.

Even after finishing the dinner sunoo didn't come.

He should be here by 11 but he is still not here... heesung said.

If I'm not wrong then it's not a traffic hour right?... Jake asked confused Jay look at him with a done face and said

Where on the earth you saw traffic at this late hour of night...Jay yelled at jake and they start to bickering again with sunghoon beside of them laughing.

Where will you find trio like 02z??

Meanwhile jungwon was stressed why sunoo is not home yet. He called him but his phone was switched off.

That's when the door opened and sunoo appears. Everyone looked at the direction of door to see a tired beauty walking in slowly not making a single noise as he thought the members are sleeping.

But he didn't notice enhypen members except him standing there and admireing his beauty. He slowly step up in living room and got shocked after seeing them like he didn't accept them to be there this late he greeted them with good night and left to his room.

Everyone sitting there were dumbfounded looking at his direction

Maybe he will come after fresh up and washing up... Jay said so everyone stays there at dining table

After 10 mins of wait sunoo came drying his hair with towel looking through his phone looking all sexy as he is.

Again sunoo found the guys staring at him so he asked...

What are you doing here? I mean why didn't you sleep?... He asked with a small smile.

We wanted to talk to you... heesung replied still not taking his eyes away from sunoo.

Please send feedback I'm waiting
Your little feedback supports me so much

How do you feel about this story??

Vote please 😃