twenty-eight

Some months later...,

The new group heir is touching the sky in just some months their first album got 3 awards which is a proud thing.

Some people are hating this group cause they thinks that some members betray their previous company and groups but none care about it now.

They are doing great job and loving their lovers so much they are their strength and power.
In just blink of an eye lovers spread all over the world. Which is really unrealistic thing but Heirs make it happen.

They have a tour and it will cover seven countries. Heirs are happy and practicing hard for good performance and lovers are also collecting money for this performance. This performance won't cost so much cause this group is still new and the members doesn't want to make their lovers unhappy so all the production team and heir members decide to make it half so many people could come to the concerts.

This tour will last for 2 months as many countries and on top of that their shows and award shows and all so they will need time to complete it it's not like they are complaining tho.

Yojun and haru are new and they need time to manage everything and their hyungs and maknae is helping them well. Yojun is from Australia and haru is from Japan.

Meanwhile at Iceland...,

The vampires are working hard they left their rented house long ago. Heesung still did tell them his plan but as thier elder they have to listen to him and they didn't complain.

Heesung at the other hand is working one stable and two part time job. He is good at playing e-games so he opened his own YouTube channel and post his very skillful games videos. People are generating traffic on his channel hence he is getting good amount of money by YouTube.

And then the second one is of a seller at malls where jungwon and Jay are also working part time,  niki at a evening cafe and other at general stores.

They are working hard to achieve something big! And looking at their determination they will achieve it fast.

Ohh they have a big picture of sunoo in their hearts even if they get tired they will start working on the name of their mate the beautiful moment when they meet him.

After one month...,

Yes we did it yaaa!... Heesung shouted and jumped in happiness.

We didn't what hyung?... Sunghoon asked looking at jumping sunoo along with Jay who just tag along to give him company don't know why!...

Our bank balance is excellent sunghoon! We can start it now yes my plan will success now!... Heesung said daydreaming.

What plan you didn't told us yet... Jungwon said drinking blood.

Oh yeah, sorry guys, and I'm proud of you all did a great job. Let's go to Seoul back... Heesung said once again lost in his thoughts.

Vampires happy at the thought of going to Seoul and meeting sunoo.

Yes we will go meet him... Niki said cheerfully but heesung stopped him.

No not to meet him but to get him, he will get a good punishment for staying away from us all this time... Heesung said smirking.

After the documents and papers work done of their leaving certificates they left the company and went to s. Korea back.

At s. Korea...,

They went to their respective house as heesung told them to wait for sometime as he is doing something on his own.

Being good little brothers they agreed and went to their previous families and for real they were happy spending time with their family but they can't stay there for long time right.

After telling the truth to their families , their families accepted them the way they are even tho they were vampires but still they have feelings.

The absence of their omega is hunting them every night. Missing his scent, the smell of his furry hairs was something special, the positivity flowing off his face, the real sunshine of them.

They just want to hold sunoo by his waist pin him against the wall and kiss him hard. To love him every day and night. To take care of him from this world and taken care by him.

That's what they wish.... But what if he doesn't forgive them, what if he still hates them, what if there is someone else in his life, what if he denied to come back in their lives, what if..............!

There are many questions which are answerless until sunoo comes back.

The explanation...,

Sunoo's mom and yoongi 's dad were siblings, their father divided his company into two parts equally for  both of his children.

after sunoo's parents marriage, his mom used to work in his own company and Mr. Kim used to work in his own as he has his own company but after tae's birth it was hard for his mom to look after his work at the same time at his son so he handed his company to his older brother who then named the company on sunoo after he was born.

Tae got his father's company and sunoo got his mother's company but as both of them were still young so their uncle means Mr, min, yoongi's father look after three of the companies after some years he returned the companies to the rightful owners...

Where was sunoo all this time?

That night sunoo went to yoongi's house where jimin was present.

Yoongi had a special spot for sunoo cause he was the youngest and cutest among all of them. Yoongi used to protect sunoo like his own sibling and sunoo was way more comfortable with yoongi than tae cause after his mom's death tae couldn't get back to his normal behaviour for his little brother.

Sunoo went to yoongi in the hope that at least yoongi will understand him and he did, from the start yoongi never suspect sunoo for anything and start to protect him from the unfair world.

Jimin felt sad and also comfort sunoo but he was equally sad for tae who was crying every night for his brother. Jimin wanted to inform tae but yoongi stopped him from telling him.

Hope you get it now and you like this part.

Please send me your precious feedback I'm waiting for your reply ❤️

I know I'm again late but I have to think too much for this story to make it more interesting so please bear with it....

Take care of yourself

Bye bye..

Vote..