eleventh

It's time to go to their previous company cause it's already evening. They had so much fun together sunoo laughed so much after so many days he was happy.

They also meet skz members. Only sunoo didn't know them yeonjun,jisoo and jungkook were their friends.

And skz introduced themselves to sunoo. Sunoo did the same they spent time with each other and sunoo notice the bond skz members have with each other. Not like his group he felt hurt but smiled it away.

Skz members really liked sunoo and his charming personality specially seungmin he somehow liked the way sunoo was speaking and he doesn't want sunoo to stop his talking.

And now they said bye bye to JYP and sat in their previous cars to drove off to their respective companies.

Meanwhile, at enhypen dorm...

Where is he? He is still not here and was not at the company too... Jake said worried for sunoo.

We should not care about him... Niki said but deep down he was also missing sunoo.

It doesn't matter even if he comes dorm cause he is mute for us... heesung said annoyed by the fact that sunoo doesn't talk to them now. He miss the way younger used to talk to him.

Jay just sign and went to sit beside jungwon and sunghoon who were playing game in PC.

Jungwon was too missing sunoo's hugs. Sunghoon was missing his smell that roams around the whole dorm if sunoo walks.

That's when they heard car horn they look at the window at the same time and smiled then hurriedly went to a cold face as sunoo walked in. They notice something different in sunoo today after so many days...

He was smiling with his cute eyes and he was so happy. As soon as sunoo reached he called yeonjun and jisoo his now two best friends informing that he reached his dorm safely.

Totally ignoring their existence sunoo walked to his room laughing on his call with yeonjun.

Ya hyung did reached at your dorm??...sunoo asked... Ya I'm inside the dorm...ya hyung I LOVE YOU... And he ended the call with the alphas looking at him angryly at his last word they don't know who he was talking to but it made them JEALOUS...

Who was it.... Heesung asked with a deep voice and cold tone.

Why are you smiling so much today anything special... It was jake he was so annoyed by sunoo today for the first time.

Sunoo turned back and looked at them with not so happy face but sassyly and answered after ending the call...

Non of your business... He said and about to leave when niki hold him by his waist hardly and pinned him in the wall. Sunoo was startled by the sudden move.

They Asked you something you better answer them...niki said too much close to sunoo.

It's not like guys care even if I go to hell so don't be so Caring... Sunoo said maintaining the cold face but deep down he was blushing by the way niki has hold him on his waist. Their faces are so close.

Yes we don't care about you but as a group if someone spotted you anywhere and take pictures of you then we should know what to answer to the saesang fans who will ask shit we don't care... Sunghoon said jungwon nodded they are not really affected by the way niki was holding sunoo but they got jealous when sunoo was talking on the phone? Kinda suspensions right?... They themselves don't know why...

Oh for that manager know so you don't have to worried about it... Sunoo said trying to get out of niki's tight hold and he succeed anyway.

He left from there leaving the alphas and one beta dumbfounded not knowing the single thing ' maybe they are working on sunoo's vocals and dance more ' they thought and went to eat dinner.

They sat on the dining table when sunoo came and joined them. He was so hungry and look for the dinner that's when sunghoon spoke trying to tease sunoo but...

Hey we didn't make dinner for a pig... sunghoon laughed along with rest of the members but what sunoo did make them silence.

He got up with teary eyes looking so much hurt whoever looked at his eyes felt a sharp pang in their heart with an uneasy feeling.

O-oh I'm sorry for eating with human I forgot my place so sorry for making you all uncomfortable...sunoo said as went in kitchen and start to boiling water for cup noddles.

No we didn't mean to- ... Jay started but sunoo stopped him.

I know what you exactly mean you don't have to explain false things to me. I'm the idiot person here anyway... Said sunoo with his mixed hurt and crying voice. The guys sitting there couldn't gulp a single bite of their meal after hearing sunoo's hurtful voice.

Holding his cup noddles sunoo went inside his room quietly leaving enhypen members in deep guilt.

After eating jungwon went in sunoo's room to talk with him not wanting the elder to be hurt...

Hey sunoo did you take my earphone?... jungwon asked randomly

No I didn't use it for three months now... Sunoo said looking at his phone screen.

Oh umm I'm - I'm sorry for what happened earlier... jungwon said looking down feeling guilty.

Please don't say sorry to a pig. I really don't want to die this early. Living with vampires is so scary who knows they will attack you and kill you by drinking their all blood?... Sunoo said terrified now looking at jungwon. Who was so hurt by his words

Jungwon looked at sunoo with disbelief in his eyes. He never thought sunoo would think of them this low.

Do you think of us this low that you are scared of us ?... jungwon asked  tears in his eyes.

Of course what do you expect from a heartless hum- I mean pig...sunoo also start tearing up. After staring at sunoo jungwon went out of his room and cried loudly in his room locking the door.

Hearing jungwon s hurtful cries all his brothers gather up in front of his room door trying their best to open the door. But no use that's when jake realised that jungwon was in sunoo's room he told the others.

All of them fuming in anger went in sunoo's room. Without a knock they directly went in his room.

What is wrong with you kim f*cking sunoo??... Jay asked shouting his lungs out. This scared sunoo to death cause they were all looking like vampires and very angry.

You bit*h how dare you make our brother cry... Sunghoon said gritting his teeth with his eyes colour changing. Not only him but all of theirs.

With a scared face sunoo manage to say... Get out of my room... He shouts out loud showing he is not weak but what heesung did was he never expected...

*THUD*...

Heesung slapped sunoo on his right cheek breathing hardly because of the anger building inside of him...

The younger looked at him with hurtful eyes and sobbing loudly now he was so much heart broken now...

WHY... WHY YOU CAME IN MY LIFE... JUST WHY....

Sunoo said and fainted while his nose bleeding so much. He fall down on the floor mumbling the same thing again and again...

Send feedback please...

I was going to update yesterday but I was not feeling well. That's why it came late

Vote...