fourty-three

Sunjaki stayed in that position for some minutes then sunoo back away from niki's arms and start walking towards his bedroom while his vampires calling him from behind.

Sunoo entered his room and closed the door loud enough for the Alphas standing downstairs to know that he has already locked the door.

Author POV...,

After locking the door sunoo burst into fat tears crying and sobbing loudly but thanks to God his room is sound proof so no one can hear him crying his heart out.

Sunoo leaned on the door frame placing his forehead on it, he was going out of breath while crying so much. His legs feels like they gave up on standing still so sunoo slide down on the door frame with his emotionally weak legs.

The crying didn't stopped all the moments of sunoo with his mates from the time when they were idols popped in his head one by one, all happy moments they shared together, the fun games he played with them, the way they took care of him when he used to be sick.

I don't want to leave them! But I have to!!... Sunoo mono talked remembering what conversation he had with his elder hyungs.

Yoongi hyung is right. He was right I'm the one who is selfish! Selfish for their love but at the same time not letting them love me!... Sunoo said now getting up from the floor and walking towards his bathroom.

I can't even love someone properly! What a waste of skin you are Kim sunoo!!!... This time he shouted at his reflection on the mirror which was angering him even more to kill.

My life is already hell! I can't let them to waste their time on me who is worthless, pathetic and emotionless. They have a beautiful life to live and I don't want to become the burden of their happiness!... Sunoo shouts once again taking out a blade from the drawer of dressing table and looking at it with blank expression.

Sunoo start to cut on his right arms again and again, here and there, letting the cold metal of blade socked in his hot blood completely. The physical pain was nothing compared to his pain of heart! The tears never stopped from flowing down his beautiful features.

But sunoo flinched by the sudden banging on his door, sunoo widened his eyes in realisation that his mates can sence his blood if it's coming out of his body in a specific distance from him.

He hurriedly got up from his chair to see the mess of his blood all over the floor, he glanced at the door which was about to break by the hard banging with horrer in his eyes, he was scared to death right now! Sunoo was well aware of what will happen if his alphas see this mess made by him.

Ignoring the red hot liquid spreading across the white tiles of floor sunoo took out a bunch of tissue papers and start to wipe his arm with it and now he was feeling miserable pain in his right arm, with tears running down his cheeks sunoo whimpered in pain that's when the door burst open revealing his dominant alphas with red eyes.

Sunoo stared at the six of them who were taken a back by what they just witnessed. They saw the blood all over the floor spread and now slowly dripping on the bedroom floor tiles from the bathroom tiles.

Jay was first to move from his place and hurriedly ran to sunoo who was looking angry eyes of other vampires.
Jay make sunoo sit on the chair and bend down on his knees to face sunoo with a first aid kit which was last time stored by him.

The wounds are deep... Jay worriedly mumbled others also come closer to sunoo who was now crying in intense pain but heesung didn't moved from his place.

Heesung had enough now! He needs to know what's wrong with sunoo, he must know why his omega is acting strange suddenly. And for that he have to be strict now!