fourth

After eating all members went to sleep everyone had their own thoughts at night.

Jake: we are a group for years now and more like a family...I hope this will end soon.

Jay: why the company is doing this? Everything is good right??

Jungwon: I hope it will not make big since in our fandom.

Heesung: hope so everything goes well.

Sunghoon: did they make those rule because I tease sunoo? But he is okay with it! What's their problem??(company)

Niki: it's hard to not interact with sunoo hyung even in front of camera...

Sunoo: is it the company or am I the problem??

Like this all of them slept that night.

Some days passed like this...now two months later...
____________-----------___________-------------

In these two months so many things changed. Niki and sunghoon have hard time at first but now they are more comfortable with other member than sunoo.

Heeseung also felt less attached to sunoo these days he is liking the company of jake and jungwon...

Sunoo was in the kitchen with jay making food for all of them.

Others are in living room heeseung, niki and jake were playing video games. Sunghoon and jungwon were laughing at something in mobile phone...

Jay asked sunoo to call everyone as the food was prepared and sunoo did as told.

Guys food is ready let's go to eat...said sunoo looking at all of them but non of them paid attention to him once again sunoo called but only jake notice...sunoo was hurt

Okay we are coming wait ...said jake leaving the game in middle niki start yelling but he was hungry too so he leaves along with heeseung

All of them were in dining room sitting waiting for the food to arrive jungwon was placing plates and helping Jay with plate sunoo sat there tired looking through his phone

Thank you so much jungwon for helping...Jay said jungwon smiled
Jungwon hyung helps everyone heart is so kind...niki said and side hug jungwon.

The curry is so dilicious Jay...said heesung...and the meat too... sunghoon told and jake agreed.

I didn't make it sunoo did...Jay said all of members let out a small ohhh and began to eat again

Sunoo felt hurt again so he asked jake how was the curry but what jungwon said broke his heart...

Why hyung do you want attention?? Guys sunoo hyung want attention!!...( Remember that real incident at one of the show??) everyone start laughing at sunoo who was embarrassed now with red face. Sunoo felt like crying but he hold it back and eat in silence.

After eating sunoo left quickly to his room...why do make fun of him??...jake asked jungwon...I didn't I just teased him sunghoon hyung can do than why can't I???....said jungwon a getting annoyed.jake let out a big sign.

Next day at the hybe building...

Everyone were in practice room. It was their new song choreography they were working on.

Sunoo was doing the same mistake again and again he needed time to make it.

Sunoo hyung can't you even do this simple step? We are getting late because of you...niki said strictly

But I'm trying my best niki!! It's not working...sunoo said he was tired. That's when the choreographers told to not over work to sunoo and that we are done for today.

Niki was pissed off because he wanted to complete it today before leaving he glared at sunoo and left the room after him everyone else also left the room heesung and jungwon were disappointed by sunoo too...

I am lacking so much in dancing...said sunoo to himself frustrated...I should work hard. niki is right our come back is really soon... saying this he start the music again and working on his mistakes.

After learning from his mistakes sunoo start learning the choreographe again and again and he is perfect in that step now

I did it yaaa...said sunoo cheering himself up and start doing the ahead steps too...
That day sunoo went to dorm very late like 2 of the morning.

Next day at company...

Sunoo was dancing really good all of the choreographers appreciate him so much the baby like it too he was so happy then sunoo turn to see niki's reaction for checking if he did well and niki passed a small smile to him so does heesung. Jungwon was happy too. Sunoo was relieved now that his members are not angry with him.

Sunoo how long did you practice yesterday??... One of the choreographer asked him... maybe 3-4 hours...sunoo told everyone were shocked like yesterday they were practicing from the morning and sunoo practice even more.

That's why you are doing the upcoming choreography very well that's great...said the choreographer

Seems like we will complete the whole song by today...said the other choreographer and smiled

Hope you like it please send me feedback how do you feel of this story...