thirty-five

That's it I'm leaving... Niki left with sunghoon the mansion filled with sadness and sorrow.

Jay let's go to the company we have lots of work to do... Jake said dragged Jay who was looking at jungwon like he will kill him anytime soon.

You know what jungwon, because of your this behaviour not only you but we all have to suffer staying away from our omega and now my brothers too... Jay shouted while going to his room.

No matter what happens they still have to look after their company. As now they have more responsibility with the tag of top 3 companies.

Heesung left to his room with heavy steps leaving a crying Jungwon behind.

WHY just why I did that to my love! From the start when I first saw him I fall for him deeply in love! B-but I was afraid of giving the spot of my angel to him, that fucking me never knew he was that angel!... Jungwon talked to himself and buried his face in his hands.

Yeah it's true that jungwon was the first one to fall in love with sunoo but he couldn't figure it out that his angel was sunoo himself whose place jungwon can't give to anyone.
That's why jungwon started to hate sunoo because he thought because of sunoo is taking the place of their little angel who sacrificed his life for them.he was late to understand it... jungwon feel his heart breaking every second which passing by.

At VAMBROS company...,

Jay and jake reached the company, with heavy hearts they set back to their work, but they couldn't focus for a single sec as the face of sunoo was always appearing in front of them.

The smiley charming one, his laughter and giggles were not stopping appearing in front of their teary eyes,

That's how their life has become! They made sunoo cry hard at once but they are crying harder than him every single day. The memories of I land, and before their debut was still fresh in their minds.

Both brothers snap out of their dreamland when they heard a loud thud on the table, it was heesung with very emotionless eyes like he has no soul in his body,

We have meeting in a week and I want you both to attend it and work on it together, okay?... Heesung asked with a dull face, his brothers just nodded and took the files from him.

Without exchange any words heesung left to his CEO office, he sat on his chair and ordered for coffee from his secretary, he closed his eyes leaning back on his comfortable chair.

How badly I wanted you here! Sunoo why did you left me baby? I know we did wrong to you,we were mean to you, but can you forgive us now? I'm missing you like a crazy person here then where are you my heart?... Heesung talked to himself as a tear slip slowly off his handsome face,

Meanwhile,
At the foodies industry...,
At the same time...,

They never wanted me from the start! Whenever I used to fall sick they would get mad at me for not matching their speed of dance and practice. They would be happy if I never go to them, they just want me now because I'm their mate they really don't love me like I do~... Sunoo talked to himself and looked out of his office window to see a beautiful view of sunset.

Maybe we were never meant to be with each other, or maybe the god only wants to see me suffer everyday by complicating my whole life? Who knows... Sunoo said and smiled through his pain in heart.

But one thing he is aware of is that he needs them! In his life, in his arms, the six of them, to love him he needs THEM!

But can't make someone love me right? It's a feeling of hearts which only I felt for them but they don't feel it for me!... A sad sign left his lips