Chapter 3: Us

Mitch's Pov, (:o)
I panicked, I kissed her. I kissed Zoey. Jerome couldn't have presured me any more. *Flashback to last summer* "Jerome I don't know what to do, she's absolutely beautiful." I told Jerome. "Mitchy, you gotta go with your gut. Also if I were you I would go for it. You've liked her for almost 5 years now. You can't just be some random guy to her for the rest of your life." Jerome quietly yelled. *End of Flashback*

I went for it, and I couldn't just be some guy to her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I apologized to her. "Uh. It's fine. I guess" she said. I know I'm gonna regret this but... "Listen Zoe, I don't wanna be just some guy to you forever. That's why I'm telling you this." I drifted off "What, Mitch?" She asked "Zoey Spiegelman, I like you. I've liked you for 5 years. Well almost five years, exactly 5 on saturday." I told her. (Btw, it's Monday)
Zoey's Pov.
"Mitch..." I trailed off trying not to tear up. "Yes?" He looked into my eyes. "I like you too." I shyly said. He sat there looking at me. I could tell that he was confused, "What?" Mitch said "Yes, I've liked you for a little while, I guess.. I mean I liked you but I just kinda realized it. I've always been nervous around you. I never knew why though." I said. He got up, picked me up and swung me while holding me in a tight hug. I giggled to myself and suddenly his mom called for dinner.

"Coming ma. Hey Zoe you wanna stay for dinner? I mean.." I cut him off by kissing him. "Like a date?" I asked while giggiling. "If you want." He said smiling "I'll stay.." I replied while smiling back at him. He carried me bridal style up the hill to his house. He set me down and smiled while opening the door. "Ma? Can my friend stay for dinner?" Mitch said "Sure hun" I heard his mom reply.

We walked in and of course I felt akward, although I couldn't believe he liked me back. It was the best feeling in the world. Although I knew I didn't have time. It made me think about my life and how much I do a day. When me and Mitch sat at the table I could see he mom being suprised. Maybe her thinking it being Jerome. We ate dinner and had some conversations. Once dinner was done I had to go home.

"I have to go home. But thanks so much for dinner Mrs. Hughes. It was delicious and amazing." I said "Your very welcome sweetie." She said. Wow my mom doesn't even call me sweetie or hon or anything she just says Zoe. I thought to myself. Mitch looked sad as I walked into his room to get my stuff. "Zoe? Do you wanna stay the night? It's already late." Mitch said "Um, I should go home I don't want my mom to freak but I guess I will. Just because your nice." I said smiling.

I texted my mom and walked to the living room and sat down. Mitch brought out some blankets and a pillow. Mitch sat next to me and we watched a movie. I leaned on to his shoulder as the movie started, "I like you so much Zoe." He said "I like you too Mitchell" I say back "Zoe?" He says "Ya?" I reply "Will you be my girlfriend?" He says.
-----------------
-----------------
Hey doods!
Jenn here,
There's a lot going on in one chapter!
Btw if u didn't know I made the chapter longer.
Hope you enjoyed.
Take care, Bia doods.