three ( 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒! )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

yes/no, alive/dead, left/right, yin/yang, and me/you.

Your mouth opens, but no words come out. You discreetly glance up at the man, who by the way, was still staring at you. You nervously gulp and try to pull yourself together.

" Uhm, sorry. " You blurt out, unsure what you're apologizing for. He hums, confused at your sudden mood swing, but doesn't question further nonetheless.

YOU COULD ROMANCE THIS GUY?! Whatever, you need to focus on real life right now. You place the phone back in our pockets and wait for him to speak up.

" Ahem. Anyway, I also have a son who's a year or two younger than you. He also helps around the dojang sometimes, I'm sure he could give you a few pointers. " He smiles, and you mindlessly nod.

As much as you may have enjoyed Taehoon's character, you sure as hell would not enjoy getting beat up by him under the disguise of teaching you Taekwondo.

You try to speak up when you hear the door of the dojang slide open.

Ah, speak of the devil.

" 태훈!좋은 오후에요! " Hansu most probably greets him, giving him a small grin. The teen snarls, and his eyes land on you.

" 그 사람은 대체 누구야? " He points to you, clearly annoyed at your presence.

You feel highly excluded by the conversation.

" 그녀는 태권도를 배우고 싶어합니다. 그녀의 이름은 [이름]입니다. " Hansu grins and places a hand on your shoulder. You have no idea what they've just said, but you did hear your name leave Hansu's mouth. Was he introducing you?

You gather your courage and wave over to Taehoon.

" 도대체 그녀의 문제는 무엇입니까? " He scowls, approaching you with malice.