eight ( 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

√2x−1=3. 3√4x2+7−2=0.

" Excuse me? " You call out to a waitress, sweat-dropping

She turns around and stares at you from top to bottom with disgust. "...What? " She snaps, speaking with a heavy accent.

" Uhm, I have a voucher to use... " You pull out your phone and show it to her. She grabs it from your two hands and inspects it.

" Is this a fake? " She theorizes, suspicious of you. "Uh, not really. Do you want me to show my NewTube user or- " She cuts you off, shoving your phone into you. " No need. Follow me, you're late. " She scowls, grabbing you by the jacket.

You gasp in surprise, but let yourself get dragged away by her anyway.

" Seongjun! She's here! The fan you offered the free dinner to or whatever. " She huffed, plopping you down on a fancy table.

" She doesn't speak Korean, so good luck. " She crosses her arms and leaves.

You groan, finally looking up at the man sitting in front of you. " Ah, you practice Taekwondo? " He questions, his accent perfect unlike the previous waiter.

You offer him a shy grin and nod, " Uh-hu.. Sorry, uhm, I didn't have time to change into anything better.. " You apologize, chuckling.

" Oh, it's alright. I don't mind. " He offers you a sly smirk, leaning over the table. " You're new to Korea? Where do you come from, if I may ask? " He questions you, clasping his hands together.

" Oh, uhm, I come from [home country]. I've actually been in Korea for only around a week.. " You admit. Well, you've actually been in Korea for a day, but whatever.

" Oh? Then how come you've find yourself on my stream? I didn't realize my content also appealed to other nations. " He grins, taking out a knife.