eleven ( 𝐖 𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙 (𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄) )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

" What do you wanna play? " You question, staring at the wide selection of arcade games and other curious things you could do

" Tekken 7. " He wastes no time dragging you towards his usual spot in the arcade, the place was basically made for him.

" Hold on, If I sit in front of you, I can challenge you to a fight, right? " You raise an eyebrow, rushing to take empty spot.

" Yeah. " He answers from the other side, already picking his character. " Hurry up! " He adds, his leg hitting the machine to catch your attention.

" Hold on! Let me look at the damn characters first! " You whine, staring at the screen in front of you. "Hwoarang? Did you pick him 'cause he uses Taekwondo? " You raise an eyebrow, giggling.

" Shut up and pick your fucking character! " He yells, already getting impatient.

" Jeez.. let me breath for a couple of seconds.. " You mumble. " Uhm, with which button do I select the character...? " You sweat-drop, realizing you know nothing about arcades.

" ..Have ever played an arcade game? " He scoffs, and takes your embarrassing silence as a 'no'.

Standing up from his seat, you hear him shuffle.

" I'm gonna do this only once. " He mumbles, approaching you from behind. " So you better fucking listen to me, you got it? " He scrunches his eyebrows, leaning over your back.

Holy shit! This is like those clichè things you see in k-dramas!!!! How high is his affection? You should have checked..

" What character do you wanna select? " He questions, and you point to it. " Her! She's so pretty! " You grin, fawning over the character's design.

" Lili? Ugh, she's so weak. " He grins. " It's gonna be so easy to beat you. " He adds, and you give him a light punch to the shoulder. " Just show me the damn controls! " You scoff.