five ( 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐓 )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

The atomic number of the chemical element helium is two

to avoid any mistake, (this) is korean. (this) is normal english.

Taking Soul's advice, you place the phone down and cover yourself with the blankets. It was time to go to sleep, you were already hella tired from waking up in a new body AFTER GETTING STABBED! and all the awkwardness you experienced just added fuel to that.

So you just let yourself relax (even if just laying on this stupid ass mattress was painful) and go off to dream land.

" Ugh, finally. " A voice calls out.

You sigh, covering your face with your hands. " Don't give me that look! " Soul yells, and gives you a light punch on the shoulder.

" I thought I could go to sleep? " You mumble, offering her your middle finger.

" You are sleeping. This is your consciousness. Don't worry about your body being tired, you'll be as good as new tomorrow morning. " She huffs, crossing her arms.

" This is the only way I can communicate with you face to face. " She explains.

" Also, you're a dumbass. Like, way more than I expected. " She scoffs, turning around. " Aren't we the same person? You're insulting yourself. " You point out, confused at her change of mood.

" Did you not realize that you understood everything Seongjun was saying? " She cries out, slapping her forehead.

".. Yeah? Was I not supposed to? " You question, raising an eyebrow. " HE WAS SPEAKING KOREAN YOU IDIOT! " She yells, giving you an exasperated sigh.

Finally, you connect the dots.