seven ( 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 pt.2 )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CaCO3 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + CO2 + H2O

You scowl, glaring at Taehoon. Oh, how you wish you could wipe off that smug grin of his.

" Taehoon. " Hansu warns, approaching you two. " No, it's okay. " You interject, staring directly in Taehoon's eyes. " Yeah, it's okay. " He repeats, and you turn to face his father.

" I'm sure I can handle a moody teenager on my own. " You grin, sending a peace sign towards his way.

[hansu - AFFECTION RISEN!]

" Who the hell are you calling a moody teenager? " Taehoon frowns, pushing himself in your personal space even further.

" Very well then, I'll take my leave. " Hansu announces, giving you a small bow.

You wave him farewell, and finally focus on Taehoon.

" So. " You start, tilting your head to the side. " You gonna teach me Taekwondo? " You grin, the fear you had felt before this completely disappearing.

You feel so pumped up!

" Yeah. I am. " He smiles, and suddenly hits you with one of his famous back kicks. " Lesson number one: back kicks. " He grins, looking at you from the side.

You immediately observe his stance, trying your hardest to memorize it.

You grit your teeth and suck up the pain, thank god you blocked his attack right away.

" You managed to block that? No amateur has the strength and let alone the speed to block a back kick. " He comments, still completely smug. You raise an eyebrow, already sweating.