ten ( 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆! )

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

ok so guys, I live in an apartment (5th floor) and
yesterday I needed to go up the elevator (yk, to go home..).
Once I pressed the button THE WALL AROUND THE
ELEVATOR ENTRANCE DECIDED TO FALL
ONTO ME. I BROKE MY LEG.

anyway enjoy the chapter ❤️🤗❣️

" This is great. " You mumble, eating up the omakase. " Seongjun just knows how to cook up the perfect dishes, doesn't he? " Jinho comments, watching you eat with such attention you may have thought he was trying to set you on fire with his mind or something.

" Mhm.. " You hum, trembling in fear. " You're right. " You add, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

" Haha, I appreciate the compliments. " Seongjun chuckles, massaging his nape in awkwardness.

" Oh! Seems as I forgot to grab the rice from the kitchen area. " He shakes his head, giving you an apologetic smile. " I'll just go over and grab it, I hope you don't mind. " He laughs, studying you intently.

Oh fuck this and fuck all of these guys.

" Oh, I don't mind at all. " You reply, trying to ignore how Jinho was breathing down your neck.

" Great, I'll be right back. " He comments, and you slowly watch him fade out of your sight.

You and Jinho were all alone right now.

You say nothing, instead you keep stuffing your mouth with Seongjun's delicious omakase.

" You look like an animal, stuffing your face that much. Go slower, or you may choke. " Jinho jokes, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You tense up, pretending you didn't care.

" Well, maybe I'm really an animal, don't you think? " You scoff, trying to play it off as a joke.