𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Hey, wanna go party today?"

"No."

"Aww, why not?"

"I'm tired" I spoke with a quiet tone almost like a whisper.

Jhope pouts and gives me puppy eyes "But it's gonna be fun."

"For you. Not for me" I exit the library.

"Okay I won't force you, I just thought it would cheer you up a bit" his expression returns to a neutral one.

" I'm fine" I stopped and turned towards him.

"But you said you were tired" he said with a hint of concern in his voice.

I caught off-guard and blinked fastly for a few seconds, "Yeah.. I mean.. I'm fine just a little bit tired."

"Are you sure you're okay?" he looks at me with a slightly worried expression, as if trying to see through my words.

"Did you complete the assignment?" I'm trying to change the topic.

"The assignment..? Oh, yeah I completed it" he uttered with a slightly sheepish look.

"I'm sorry you have to complete it by yourself, I was not well and that's why I didn't pick your calls and reply messages" I spoke in an apologetic tone.

He shakes his head, "You don't have to apologize for that, your health is more important. I didn't mind doing the assignment alone."

My heart is warm by his reply. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve these people, He ,Lia and Jimin. They are way too much good people.

"Thank you so much.."

He grins and ruffles my hair, "No problem, that's what friends are for!"

"Hey! Don't ruin my hairstyle idiot"

He laughs and grins mischievously, "Too late, your hair is ruined now."

"By the way when is your dance audition?" I asked curiously, It almost slipped from my mind.

His expression immediately lights up at the mention of the audition, "Oh, it's in two days. I've been practicing really hard for it."

"You are best at dancing. Don't take too much stress" I tapped his shoulder in an encouraging way.

He pauses for a moment before continuing, "But I'm also a bit nervous because there's gonna be a lot of other people auditioning too, and they're all really good dancers."

"Don't think about others. The best dancer I know is you" I give him a proud nod.

The compliment makes him blush slightly, and he gives me a small smile, "Thanks, it really means a lot to hear that. But honestly, there are so many other incredible dancers out there, and I know they're gonna blow me out of the water-" I cut him off, "Jhope... don't think about others. Only focus on yourself and give your best. Everything will be fine."