Author's Note

Out of every story I've ever written on here, this one has to be the most epic, thrilling, tearjerking, and intense adventure of all!

Anyway, I'd like to give a big shout out to Sam-a-lama-ding-dong for this fantastic plot.

When I said I wanted to write a story where Swan and her siblings go on an adventure more epic than any other they've gone on, she told me the best kind of adventure is a rescue mission.

I was intrigued, and then she thought of the idea of having the Beatles get transported into the future.

A few other things that happened here I came up with myself, but it's Sammy who came up with the best stuff for this story, and the title.

You rock, girl! Next time I need some new story ideas, I know just who to go to!

Also, if you're wondering about the pictures of when six of the princesses gave Swan a trinket for her adventure, they're screenshots from a game called Disney Princess Royal Adventure, which is available for the Gameboy Advance.

As for the girl in different colored dresses in the pictures, her name is Lily, and she's the character you play as throughout the game.

Now let's hear your favorite part and song of this story!

The next two stories will be untold flashbacks of early 1963 before Swan and Paul reunited.

Stay tuned for those! ~ Amanda