Finding George

Ringo and Amanda find themselves in an area that has a huge body of water. "Wait here, I'll be right back." Said Amanda. "I'm not dressed to swim anyway." Said Ringo. The swan princess takes off her choker, ring, and bracelet, and hands them to Ringo. "I can't get these wet, or else the magic in them will short out." Amanda said. "What about your earrings?" Ringo asked. "They're the only piece of jewelry that don't have powers." Said Amanda. "Ah, okay. Now be careful." Said Ringo.

Amanda rushes into the water and dives in, being as she can breathe underwater, even though she's not a mermaid. But one comes swimming in her direction, which is Ariel. "Oh, hello!" She said. "Hi, can you help me?" Amanda asked. "Of course, what do you need?" Asked Ariel. "I'm looking for my husband and a few of his friends. Have you seen any of them?" Asked Amanda. "I might know if you give me their names. Speaking of which, what's yours?" Ariel asked. "My name is Amanda." Amanda said. "Hi, Amanda, I'm Ariel." Said Ariel.

"Okay, Ariel, my husband's name is Paul McCartney. Seen him?" Asked Amanda. "No, sorry." Ariel said. "I found one of his friends earlier, but did you see any of the others, John Lennon or George Harrison?" Amanda asked.

Ariel's face lights up at the mention of George's name. "I met George earlier, but I don't know where he went. Although there is a secret door not far from here. I'll show you." She said. The girls swim to the secret door Ariel mentioned earlier. Amanda tries opening it. "It's locked." She said. "That's because you need a special key. Here." Said Ariel. She hands Amanda the key.

The swan princess inserts the key into the keyhole and it fits, allowing the door to open, and the girls to keep on swimming

"What would George be doing down here? He can't breathe underwater like you and me." Said Amanda. "I taught him how to while he was trapped in Duvessa's dungeon, and he actually can now." Ariel said. "He can?" Amanda asked. "Yep!" Said Ariel. "Hey look, a trail of bubbles!" Said Amanda. "They might lead you to George. Meet me at the surface when you find him." Ariel said.

Amanda nods as Ariel swims away. While the swan princess follows the trail of bubbles, she eventually comes across a merman who seems to be getting used to being underwater. The swan princess swims towards him, and he turns around at the sound of the water swishing. 

The merman just so happens to be George. "Amanda?" He said. "George! You're... a merman?" Amanda asked. "As long as I'm down here." Said George. Amanda swims over to him and they briefly hug. "Ariel said she taught you how to breathe underwater?" Asked Amanda. "I first thought she couldn't because she was human when we met, but she revealed to me she was born a mermaid." George said.

"Ah. I found Ringo already, and he's waiting at the entrance of this place." Amanda said. "Good. But wait, how come you're here alone? Normally you'd have the Russos, your siblings, or both of them with you." Said George. "There were a few... obstacles. Details to follow." Said Amanda.

George nods understandingly. "Let's swim to shore, I'm starting to miss my legs." He said. "You don't feel weak at all?" Amanda asked. "Not in the least. Ariel's help gave me courage and confidence." George said. "Alright then, back to shore we go." Said Amanda.

The two swim up to the surface and get out of the water. George gets his legs back as Ariel, who's human again, approaches them. "Great job, Amanda! You found him!" She said. "I couldn't have done it without your help." Amanda said. "Well, I'm glad I could. Take that key with you, it might come in handy on your future adventures." Said Ariel. "Thanks again, Ariel. I'll never forget you." Said Amanda.

"And I you. Also, George, when you leave, your aquatic abilities will disappear." Ariel said. "I'm not worried. Mostly I stay above water anyway, unless me and the lads go to the beach or swim in a pool." Said George. "I understand. I hope you find the rest of your group soon, goodbye." Said Ariel. "So long, Ariel." George said.

Amanda and George catch up with Ringo, he gives Amanda back her accessories, and she puts them back on before proceeding with some more of her search for the Beatles.