Too Little Too Late

The stormy scenery becomes sunny again with Duvessa finally gone. John, George, and Ringo stare in stunned silence at Paul, who managed to break Duvessa's scepter.

"Crikey, Macca! We've never seen you so fierce! Not in a while, anyway." Said John. "Seeing Duvessa hurt Amanda was the last straw, so I had to unleash my fierce side." Said Paul. "Either way, you showed her she messed with the wrong heroes." Said Ringo. "Now we can finally get out of this place and return to our own time." Said George.

Amanda nods in agreement, but suddenly remembers. "We can't leave yet." She said. "Why, Amanda? What's wrong?" John asked. "Paul already knows, but Derek got hurt while me, him, and Odette were trying to find you lads." Said Amanda. "Oh dear!" Ringo said. "Then Odette stayed behind to take care of him. If we don't hurry, he might already be dead!" Amanda said. "Then let's waste no time." George said.

The Beatles and swan princess run as fast as they can to get back to Derek and Odette. As soon as they start closing in on where they are, a heartbreaking sight in the distance catches their eyes.

"Oh no

"Oh no." Paul said sadly. He and the others slowly walk over, Odette faces Amanda and the Beatles with her eyes filled with tears. "Oh, Beatles, you're safe!" She said, trying to sound happy, but her sadness takes over right away.

"Are you alright, Odette?" Asked Ringo. "I'm fine, but..." Said Odette. Amanda slowly approaches her sister. "Is he...?" She trailed off. Odette shows a motionless Derek to Amanda, which hinted he succumbed to his injury. "He died in my arms." Odette sobbed.

Tears fill Amanda's eyes, and she runs into Paul's arms as she starts to cry. Though she's soaking her husband's shirt with her tears, Paul didn't care. He rubs Amanda's back to comfort her.