Finding John

Area number three looks like a greyscale scenery, but objects are regaining their colors one by one thanks to the work of whoever's controlling the magic. "Alright, either John or Paul could be here. So you two wait here while I take a look around." Said Amanda. "Yes ma'am." Said George. "We'll try to see if we can figure out who's bringing back the colors as we wait." Said Ringo.

Right when Amanda entered through the gate, she notices how big the forest is. Thinking she might be lost, someone manages to find her. It's a woman wearing a pink dress, which happens to be Aurora. "Why, hello!" She said. "Good day, miss. I'm Amanda." Amanda said. "I'm Aurora, pleased to meet you, Amanda. Do you need help with anything?" Asked Aurora. "I do, as a matter of fact." Said Amanda.

"Alright, how can I help you?" Aurora asked. "Would you happen to know where my husband or his friend might be?" Amanda asked. "I don't know where in particular, but if you tell me their names, I can say whether or not I've seen them." Said Aurora. "Alright then, does the name Paul McCartney ring a bell? That's my husband." Said Amanda. "I'm afraid I haven't seen your husband." Aurora said. "Alright, how about his friend, John Lennon?" Amanda asked.

Aurora's face lights up at the mention of John's name. "Why, yes! I helped John moments ago, but I unfortunately don't know where he is now." She said. "No worries. But why does this forest look so gloomy?" Asked Amanda. "All the colors are gone, but they're being restored one by one." Said Aurora. "Who could be doing that?" Amanda asked. "Take a look around, and you'll find out." Aurora said.

The swan princess nods before walking around the forest. With it being so big, a trail of rainbow magic appears to help Amanda find who or what she's looking for. Once she reaches the end, there's nothing there. Instead of giving up, Amanda cautiously walks around some more to see if she'll find anything then. Not a minute too soon, she immediately bumps backs with someone, causing both her and whoever she bumped into to jump.

"Who goes there?!" Asked a familiar male voice in shock. "It is I, Amanda Swan-McCartney! I mean you no harm!" Said Amanda. The man she bumped into turns around, which happens to be John. "Oh, Amanda! I thought it was Duvessa." He said. "Worry not, John, she's not even here right now." Amanda said.

John breathes a sigh of relief and the two hug. "I was beginning to think I'd never be able to leave this gloomy forest. Well, I'm trying to make it not so gloomy with this here wand." John said. "Wait, you're the one casting all this magic on the forest?" Asked Amanda. "Yep, Aurora taught me how before she freed me from Duvessa's dungeon." Said John.

"That's great. No feelings of weakness, I hope?" Amanda asked. "Pffft, no! Getting this wand helped me along, and I still feel as good as ever." John said. "Well good. I already found George and Ringo, and they're waiting by the entrance of the forest." Said Amanda. "Finding Paul will probably be the hardest of all. Who knows where he might've gone?" Asked John.

The two go back to where Aurora's standing, and she smiles when she sees them return. "How wonderful! I was hoping you'd find him soon." She said. "Well, I did." Amanda said. "Before you leave, I have something for you, Amanda." Said Aurora. She hands Amanda another wand she kept with her.

"You're giving me a wand? But I already have magic

"You're giving me a wand? But I already have magic." Said Amanda. "This wand will help you in ways that your powers can't. After all, it still has a little love and magic left in it." Aurora said. "Where did you get it?" Amanda asked. "My aunts, the three good fairies, gave it to me." Said Aurora. "Cool! Did they teach you the ways of magic?" Asked Amanda.

Aurora nods. "They sure did. I even taught John the same thing they told me when I gave him the wand he has right now." She said. "Nice!" Amanda said. "Which reminds me. John, once you're back in your world, your wand will disappear." Aurora said. "Oh well, it's not too bad. Me roommate has a wand of his own, and that's good enough for me." John said.

"I appreciate your help today, Aurora, thank you." Said Amanda. "Of course, Amanda. A princess's duty is to help those who need her most." Said Aurora. "Being friends with one, like Amanda here, I agree. Anyway, thanks for teaching me how to properly use magic, Aurora. I'll remember this moment forever." Said John. "You're most welcome, John. Goodbye." Aurora said.

The two exit the forest to catch back up with George and Ringo. With one more Beatle left to find, it'll soon be time for the final battle against Duvessa.