Amanda & Belle

In one part, Amanda and Belle are trying to find any trace of what Duvessa might have done, or if she was in any part of the area.

"Geez, Duvessa sure knows how cover up her tracks. I don't see any sign of her being here." Said Amanda. "And you said she brought your husband and his friends here?" Asked Belle. "Uh-huh. And she mentioned how they'll start getting weaker as they spend more time here." Amanda said. "Oh dear! They don't deserve to suffer! It's almost like how I suffered when I was held prisoner at the beast's castle." Belle said.

"You were imprisoned by a beast?" Asked Amanda. "He's not a beast anymore, he's a prince." Said Belle. "Wow!" Amanda said. "Yes. He was cursed to be a beast because of his horrible attitude, and the only way for the spell to be broken is for him to find true love. The object of affection had to love him back, and that's where I came in. Well, the first time we met was unpleasant, but we became friends after he saved me from a pack of wolves." Belle said.

Amanda smiles. "How sweet." She said. "Oh, I forgot to mention the enchanted rose. It was the source of the spell, and all the petals fell one by one as time went on, and the spell truly broke after the last petal fell." Said Belle. "Sounds like you've been on quite a wild ride." Said Amanda.

Belle nods. "Have you been on any adventures?" She asked. "Oh, lots. My husband was the main target in most of them, but I stopped whoever was responsible for trying to kill him. Only I don't understand why Duvessa went after him if he's safe from being targeted. Not to mention the fact she took his mates as well." Amanda said. "Most villains have a motive, but did Duvessa ever reveal hers?" Belle asked.

Sadly and slowly, Amanda shakes her head. "I get the feeling she just wanted to gloat and watch the Beatles weaken while they're stuck in a time period they don't belong." She said. "She definitely sounds worse than Gaston, a self centered pretty boy who kept trying to make me marry him." Said Belle. "Ew." Said Amanda. "Right? Glad I'm not the only one who found it disgusting!" Belle said.

The girls both cringe, then Amanda sadly falls to her knees. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but it seems pretty hopeless at this rate." She said. "Not to me, it isn't." Said Belle. "Well, it is to me." Amanda said. "Hey, look at me. Do you know what I see?" Belle asked.

Amanda faces Belle as she sings about what she sees.

Every girl’s dream
Every girl’s fantasy
Is to one day wake up
And be somebody special
Someone adored
Cherished forevermore
I believe your every dream
Can easily become reality

I see a princess
Someone with a heart of gold
I see a princess
Just like the ones from tales of old
The beauty of your soul
Comes shining through
And I see a princess in you

Your gentle eyes
Shine like the stars at night
You see the good in everyone
And make the whole world brighter
Your smiling face
Goes such a long way
To making others happy
I know this must be
Your destiny

I see a princess
Someone with a heart of gold
I see a princess
Just like the ones from tales of old
The beauty of your soul
Comes shining through
And I see a princess in you

You can be anything you want to be, it’s true
There’s nothing you can’t do
‘Cause I believe in you

I see a princess
Someone with a heart of gold
I see a princess
Just like the ones from tales of old
The beauty of your soul
Comes shining through
And I see a princess in you
In you

A smile appears on Amanda's face. "I needed this. Thanks, Belle." She said. "You're welcome, Amanda. Now let's see if we can find any other trace of Duvessa before we meet back up with your siblings and the other princesses." Said Belle.