9

ADVAIT

As she came out taking that gajar ka halwa the smell was already filling my nostrils the only sweet dish I have ever ate is gajar ka halwa I never had anything more sweeter than that. As the breakfast was served I took the morsel of the halwa and popped it in my mouth and I swear it tasted so heavenly I took few more bites of it.

Everyone was having the halwa and as dad ate it he praised her and asked her to call him Paa even Vivaan complimented her he is very particular about his food he only likes the food made by Maa but I was surprised he praised her.

Everyone complimented her except me she too sat down to have her breakfast. Anika poked me and said "Bhai aap kuch bhul to nahi rahe hai na?" What is she talking about I am not forgetting anything at all everyone's gazes were turned towards us.

(Bhai are you forgetting something?)

I shook my head negatively "Nahi Anika mai kuch bhul nahi raha hu kya kehe rahi ho tum?"

(No Anika I'm not forgetting anything what are you talking about)

She looked at me furiously I was really clueless about what she was talking about. "Bhai aap na Gian hai aap" vivaan chocked on his food along with my wife.

(Bhai you know you are Gian)

Vivaan laughed so hard and my wife was giggling why are they laughing and what is Gian God what are they are all upto. Vivaan interrupted "Vaah Anika mere sath rehe ke tera humor achaa hogaya hai aur tune sahi kaha Bhaisa aap na Gian hai"

(Wow Anika staying in my company has improved your humor and Bhaisa you really are a Gian)

Anika glared at him "Vivaan tere sath Nahi rehate hu isliye mera humor abhi tak zinda hai aur Bhai aap ha hamesha aise he clueless rahoge ky jara Instagram dekha karo?" Vivaan huffed at her and my wife chuckled looking at them I shrugged and ate my remaining breakfast.

(Vivaan I don't stay with that's why humor is still alive and Bhai you will always be this clueless or what?)

As we all had our breakfast my Paa spoke "As there were no media at the wedding we need to introduce Maya as our daughter-in-law so there will be a reception held tomorrow I hope no one will have any problem with this" I looked at Maya she had a gloomy look on her face all her excitement from earlier was vanished she looked tensed, she shifted in her sit uncomfortably she looked at me and immediately diverted her eyes towards my dad.

"Paa there's no need for reception eventually people will get to know about our wedding" paa shook his head negatively "No Maya it's important as all people need to know that who is the queen now please understand beta" I too thought that why do we need to keep a reception as eventually it will be discloses but it's okay and it's necessary to officially announce it to avoid rumors, she shook her head timidly with this we all went towards our room as soon as she entered in my room she somewhat looked tensed. She looked at me with hopeful eyes but I ignored her "Umm why is there a need for the reception after all we are going to divorce each other in one year" I looked around the room to see if anyone else was present there or is she really talking to me sensing my confused gaze she again spoke "Don't get confused I'm talking to you only"

I looked at her and said "I know we are going to get a divorce after a year but no one should know about this so for that we have to attend the reception we have no choice" she gave me a small nod and spoke again "By the way Maa told me to arrange my clothes in your wardrobe till we don't shift to your penthouse" Fuck now I need to share my wardrobe with her I sulked my face and went towards the walk in closet to make some space for her.