2

ADVAIT

"Bhai", "Bhaisa see this what we made for bhabhi and you". Here comes my two musketeers hovering around me I sometimes wonder how are they even adult's my trance was broken by Anika's voice "Bhai kaha khoye ho"

(Bhai were are you lost)

"Bhabhisa ke yaad mai khoye honge aur nahi toh kaha" vivaan interrupted.

(He is lost in the thoughts of Bhabhi Maa isn't it)

"You all shut up now what did you guys do this time" I glared at them.
Vivaan unlocked his iphone and showed me the photo of how they decorated my room for the first night. Genuinely I'm ready for this marriage because of my family especially Maa she thinks I need to settle down "Yaha mere baal set nahi ho rahe pr ghar walo ko life set karne hai"

(Here my hairs are not setting and my family wants to set my life)

Anyways I know sitara is a decent girl but I always wanted to meet my childhood crush and someday marry her like she is so cute I meet her 12 yrs ago and since then I have a crush on her. But I searched for her everywhere
in Rajasthan even in India but no clue like where the hell did she disappeared. But now I can't do anything I'm getting married I guess we were not meant to meet again now I have to move on and marry sitara.My trance was again broken by vivaan's teasing "Bhaisa vapis kho gaye ky?"he chuckled along with Anika I glared at them only to make them laugh harder.

(Bhaisa where are you lost again ?)

As we were laughing Maa came towards us she smiled at us and said "Vivaan go to airport and pick your massi she is waiting there" here vivaan sulked his face "No Maa I'm busy send someone else or else send bhaisa" Maa glared at him "How can he go he is getting married today" I know vivaan have some work so I interrupted "Maa no worries mai jata hu massi ko lane jaldi lautunga"

(Maa don't worry I will pick massi and will return soon)

Maa sighed "pakka na beta?"I nodded with this I dashed out towards my Porsche and headed towards the airport.

(Are you sure?)

On the way I could only think about Pearl yes I call her Pearl cause she is so sparkling yet soothing just like pearl and her favorite color is also pearl white. She meet me in an unexpected manner but left her imprints on my heart forever. As I reached airport I dialed massi's number as I was engrossed in my phone I collided with someone and my phone fell down. I looked at the person only to get awestruck by the beauty in front of me she is fucking gorgeous like she is so petite yet firm she might be 5'3 her doe eyes that were charcoal black. Black eyes never fascinated me until I saw my pearls and these were ditto just like her. She had chubby cheeks but not too much which had a pink hue on them thick eyelashes grazing her cheeks pink lips and that button nose uff anyone can get lost in her beauty and she wore a white sundress and God she looked fucking cute and her curves at there perfect places.

As she stared at me all I could think was of the pearl. Our trance was broken by airport announcement and realization hit me. I got frustrated, here I was going to get married in few hours and here I was thinking about my pearl which I guess I will never meet. I looked down and picked up my phone I glared at the girl "Are you blind because of you my phone fell down do you know who I m how important my phone is to me" she looked at me furiously God the anger was visible on her nose which has turned all red her cheeks flared her eyes narrowed at me and the lips pouted her hands suddenly reached till my collars but she immediately withdrew it I looked at her weirdly what exactly did she wanted to do and out of nowhere she started shouting. I know it was my fault but I was already frustrated because of pearl. She folded her hands in front of her chest and glared at me "Look Mr whatever it was not me it was you who clashed with me first look where you are walking you blind" I was angry now but her voice that was *dripping honey* but till date no one spoke back to me and her audacity of doing this to ADVAIT SHEKHAWAT like hell. I gritted my teeth and dashed out without uttering anything. As I was walking away I could feel stare at my back but I ignored it and was about to dial my massi again but thankfully I spotted her.

I went towards her and touched her feet wishing her "Namaste how was your flight not any problem while traveling?" She smiled and gently patted my back "yes champu it was comfortable now I have to just go home and meet my sister" here she goes with my nickname God my mom and her are like fevicol always sticked to each other they are a total gossip queens but still they follow royal ethics in front of others but when they are alone they have a blast and with this we went towards my Porsche.

As we reached home my mom welcomed massi at the entrance itself *women...* they both got engaged in their talks and my mom dragged massi towards the living room to meet others and this was clue to excuse myself. As there where few hours for the wedding to take place I thought of getting some of my work done. As I was doing my work my mind subconsciously drifted towards the unknown girl I meet at the airport. I don't know why but somehow I feel that I know her but can't recall where did I saw her like this is so frustrating but she is so captivating her charcoal black eyes which reflected so much warmth.

Her jet black hairs cascading down her waist contrasting perfectly with her milky white skin God she was enchanting my thoughts came to hault as I heard the knock on my door, as I opened my door there stood my Mom her eyes feel on the laptop kept on the night stand she shook her head and gave a cute glare to me she is so cute like no girl can match my Maa's beauty. I love my maa a lot I manifest relationship of my Maa and paa. I want to treat my wife with respect and love as my paa treats my maa he treats her like a queen which she really is I too really want to do the same. "Beta atleast today keep your work aside and get ready I can't wait for you to bring my daughter here at our home" she smiled widely at me and for that smile I can even die and I smiled at her gently "OK Maa I will get ready and with the baarat we will proceed towards the venue" she nodded kissing my forehead and went towards her room to get ready.

I too got ready in a beige white sherwani my maa's choice. As I got ready I went towards the living room as everyone was present even My best friend Newan Rajvanshi is sitted there in a yellow kurta . They all looked at me as I'm a piece of Art. "Guys am I looking weird or something?" Vivaan chuckled "No Bhaisa you are looking pretty" *pretty* like are you serious "shut up Bandar Bhai you are looking handsome bhabhi toh flat hojaye ge" Anika interrupted "Bhai aj toh bada dashing lag raha hai shaadi krne ke jaldi lag rahi hai"Newan teased I glared at them and in return they started laughing loudly even papa he is way too reserved like me he only laughs more often when he is with Maa or Anika these two womens are too precious for him and obviously for me too.

(bro u are looking dashing today you are so eager to get married)

"Stop all of you why are you teasing my son, beta you are looking handsome more than your paa" my maa giggled looking at paa "Rani ji this is not fair you underestimating your husband" paa whined making us all chuckled this is what I want what Maa and paa hold for each other. "Jiju koi nahi raat ko apke rani ji ko apke pass he ana hai" massi teased we all chuckled making Maa turn into a tomato.

(Brother in law don't worry at night she is coming to your room only)

  "Paa Maa is like this only Advait Bhaisa is her favorite we are second in the list" vivaan teased. With this we all started proceeding towards the venue as some pre wedding rituals had to be done. All were laughing, dancing even Maa and paa were dancing looking at all of them I felt blissful. But somewhere my heart was stuck on the pearl...

_________________________________________
Potato 🥔 - sorry cutus for the late update and pls guys vote and comment it gives me motivation and also helps me understand your pov it doesn't even take a minute to vote. Please do so and if it stays like how it's is now I would have to make target from next time so when the target completes then only I will update so pls do vote and comment. Guys I even put spoilers on my Instagram you all can check that too
@museforbooks
I WOLF YOU 🍒

 Guys I even put spoilers on my Instagram you all can check that too@museforbooks I WOLF YOU 🍒