𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

ADVAIT

17 years old

I hate this!!! Why do they do they drag me and my twin siblings to this stupid birthday of a 10 year old. I don't even know her name God. But yeah this mansion is vintage I loved it's vibe it's cozy unlike ours our mansion is 5 times bigger than this and it gives royal vibes. Someone nudged me and pulled me back from my thoughts I turned towards the person only to find out that it's my paa. "Advait meet Mr. Yash Rughvanshi sitara's father for whose daughter's birthday we have came here" my paa introduced I greeted him "Namaste" behind him emerged small figure of a girl. She wore a pink frock I guess that's the birthday girl. My dad shook hands with her " Happy birthday sitara" she smiled and said thankyou. I too wished her and excused myself.

I went towards the lawn to find my twin musketeers they are troublemakers that duo once pour the hair dye in paa's shampoo I swear paa didn't leave his room for one week because of pink color hairs. As I was walking I saw them playing with a girl she wore a white satin simple frock. Her hairs flowed down till her waist. I was not able to look at her face due to cake cutting announcement and when I turned again towards her direction only to find her missing she was nowhere to be seen as if she vanished.

I shook my head and went towards the living room for cake cutting. After having dinner I thought to take stroll as I was roaming I heard a distinct voice of someone sobbing from the balcony attached to the living room. My curiosity lead me towards the living room only to find out no one was there as I turned to return inside I saw a small figure on left side of mine. She was the same girl who was playing with my siblings she was sitting on the ground clutching her legs towards her chest her face buried in her knees and she was huffing. I patted her head she jerked up and looked towards me and oh my God!! She is so fucking cute I mean her cheeks are red her nose is red her doe eyes are bloodshot red I know this should not seem cute but I can't help she is looking like a strawberry all red.

To ease the tension I sat beside her and asked her name she seemed hesitant but eventually replied "Panni" and God even her voice is fucking sweet like one word from her and anyone would willing to do anything for her after sometime I asked her age "12 years" she said looking at the sky I thought she is too young for me I'm 17 but immediately I realized what I was thinking and cursed myself I again asked her as she was not initiating any conversation on her own "Do you like white color" , I asked her this because she wore everything in white from scrunchies to toe nails everything was white she looked at me furiously as if I said something wrong "Its not white it's pearl white" she angrily exclaimed and God she looks so cute when she is angry her cheeks I can bite them. Shut up my conscious shouted she is just a kid. As I was going to answer I heard the voice of my paa calling me I stood up immediately she also did the same "I have to go" I said, she looked sad as if she didn't wanted me to leave "You are leaving me too?" She looked at me with teary eyes. Looking at her I felt a pang in my chest "I will meet you again I promise" I smiled at her and as I was about to leave she held my hands but was not ready to leave my hands while untangling my hands, her one scrunchie which she wore in her hands came out and got entangled in my hands but in haste I forget to return it and I took that scrunchie and securely kept it in my pocket and with this I smiled towards her last time promising her to meet her again and dashed towards the living room but I feel blessed that I have that scrunchie as a memory of her and her name was engraved on that scrunchie too.

_________________________________________
Potato 🥔- so prologue is dropped actual chapters will be posted from tomorrow onwards comment and don't forget to vote...

_________________________________________Potato 🥔- so prologue is dropped actual chapters will be posted from tomorrow onwards comment and don't forget to vote