1

MAYA

As my parents say I'm a bad omen and the fun part is I sometimes think if I really am a bad omen. "But yeah who cares" as my best friend Shaivi says.

So yeah I am at Jaipur airport I just landed in India after 5 years last time I came her was when I turned 19 and now I am 24 and the CEO of 'ARCH' it feels nice to be back. I came here to attend the wedding of my half sister Sitara Rughvanshi, she is pursuing MBBS. She really is a down to earth girl and I don't know why but at the mere age of 22 she is getting married anyways I didn't attend other pre- rituals I have came here only to attend the wedding cause I don't want to meet my parents. Me and half sister are close even if we stay away from each other we still are close. I really don't feel like I should meet my parents I just want to meet my chachu, sitara and my cousins rest all don't matter.

I am really sleepy and God this jet lag and the fact is I can sleep anywhere anytime just need a bed, pillow and a soft blanket. As I was waiting for my cab when I looked around and there was buzz everywhere everyone was in rush and genuinely I don't like like rush, chaos or mess cause I have OCD. I tend to do everything perfect like every single thing. As I was looking around suddenly someone clashed in me and that person's phone fell down. I looked up and wait how tall is he 6'2 is he a giraffe nevermind. As I looked up and he looked down like literally down what I'm 5'4. Our eyes meet and I swear I never saw such eyes like gosh they were olive green and spikes of brown was seen in the middle like autumn green eyes. He is beautiful really his sharp jawline, the slight beard face which looked so fine, his pointed nose, pink lips like strawberry I envy his lips though.

But his eyes they are cold, for a second I saw his eyes softening but within fractions of minutes they returned to there cold self our trance was broken by the airport announcement. He glared at me looking dangerously handsome he picked up his phone his muscle flexed as he picked it "Are you blind because of you I dropped my phone do you even know who I am how important my phone is to me" he shouted. I was beyond furious first he clashed in me not my fault second his collar is up from one side and my hands are itching to do it right cause I have OCD my hand subconsciously reached till his collar but my conscious hit me and I immediately withdrew it he looked at me weirdly. I started scratching my neck I tend to do it when I'm bothered by something and I'm bothered by his *freaking* collar.

But soon realization hit me and I glared at him "look Mr. Whatever it was not me it was you who clashed in me and first look where you are walking you blind" He looked at me gritting his teeth ahh soo perfect teeth he have there, shut up Maya my subconscious shouted, and with this he dashed out without even apologizing. I was damn angry but his back though it was broad and his muscles flex as he walked away, I slide that thought away and dialed to my best friend Shaivi Rathore, she is my best friend since we were 12 we meet in Cambridge she is a pilot we meet at the first day of the uni she was my dorm partner. We instantly connected and I got to know that her family owns the India's one of the biggest diamond mine. She also lives in Rajasthan only difference is I live in Mewar while she lives in Jaipur. I dialed her call and her caller tune of 'tere naina' started playing its one of my favorite song just I was going to approach my favorite line she picked up the call.

Shaivi: Hey amour did you reached?

Here she goes with her flirting she loves to flirt with me she knows few words in French edit :- curses and some basic words. She knows curses because I don't curse like in my life till now I have never cursed and I don't like when someone curses infront of me that's why she knows curses in French and I know she is raising my standards. My trance was broken by her voice

Shaivi: Babe you there?

Me: yes yes I just reached I am waiting for my cab.

Shaivi: you should have called me I would have came to pick you up.