6

Just a important note cutus I have changed her best friends name from Avantika to Shaivi I wanted something unique as I'm going to write a book on her too sorry for the inconvenience.

_________________________________________

ADVAIT

Everything was going smoothly till my marriage took place. The second I lifted her veil I was dumbfold like what the *actual* hell is happening with me. The place which was reserved for sitara was replaced by some unknown girl like how and why.

I stared at her for good 10 seconds and one thing was clear she looked breathtaking in her lehenga which was unique it had pearl embroidery on it her hairs were in a slick bun few strands framing her face her makeup was just perfect not too bright not too light. Her aura hold longing peace but that was not the point at all the main concern was how did she came here? Out of everyone in the world how can she be the person. Till date I saw the brides getting exchanged in the movies but experiencing it live makes me freak out I was not suppose to marry her she was not suppose to marry me.

I dont even know her hell I didn't even saw her before this except at the airport and our first meet was not so appealing it started off on a bad note. A frown was constantly visible on her face she looked at me as if she knew what was going to happen. My dad forced me to marry her for the sake of our reputation. This was unacceptable, atleast I made up my mind to marry sitara but this I never expected. How is this going to work out?

After our marriage when all the family members where gathered I took her to a different room and made her understand about how I cannot act like a husband to her and one thing was fixed in my subconscious that I am going to destroy the sisters duo. If sitara had told us that she don't want to marry me we all would have stopped this marriage. We would have never objected against her wish to not marry me. Just one word and I would have stopped this bloody marriage. Why did she had to take such a drastic step and destroy 3 lives.

I don't know how my life is taking a turn now I told that girl that this marriage is just a matter of time A ONE YEAR ALLIANCE I know she is a *rich spoiled brat of her parents* but in this one year I am going to make her life a living hell and after that we are going to part our ways. It's just one year, right?

When we came again towards my family her mother started blaming her but why? she is also her daughter why is she blaming her this looked odd even when she was not at flaut but why was she being framed by her own mom I brushed that thought away cause that was not the main concern now.

                                ◇

MAYA

Why does my life have to be so unfair why? As all members where discussing what to do my best friend Shaivi came running towards me "Maya what the fuck is this how can you get married instead of Sitara? Are you fine did your step mother did something is she behind this?" She was bombarding me with numerous questions and I need to stop her "Shaivi stop let me explain sitara eloped from her wedding and I was forced to take her place by my dad, step mother don't know any of these I guess I'm not sure though but why are you so late?" she replied "I was stuck in the traffic but as I reached here everything was just so unexpected how can they force you to marry him God you don't even know him" she looked angry gosh too much angry she is crazy I mean we both are and I'm worried that she would say something to my dad or the people present her out of anger I need to calm her down this instance "shaivi calm down don't shoot daggers at them no one had the clue that this was going to happen please you need to take a chill pill" after giving some *side eyes* she calmed down and turned towards me "Babe if they torture you or make eat karela (bitter gourd) you can always come at my place my home is always open for you okay" I laughed at her humor she knows it too well that I don't like karela (bitter gourd) "I know Vi don't worry they seem like nice people and it's just a matter of time"